SportsWrath

No Thomas, no JMS, no Lemieux at Dolphins

gmenroc

• gmenroc changed the title to No Thomas, no JMS, no Lemieux at Dolphins
1 hour ago, mastershake said:

With or without Barkely, Thomas, and JMS, we weren't beating the Dolphins.

Agreed...but it will be interesting to see if more get hurt as a result.  Will they pull Jones?  Will Pugh get called up after being on team 3 days?  Will we score at all?  Will Miami put up a 50 burger or will they reat their guys in the 2nd half?

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Stick taps for JMS though. 

His first game he got pushed around but really bounced back the last three games.

Best Oline player since Thomas has been out easily. 

For sure. Losing JMS is hurting us just as much as losing Thomas is. The quicksand is here - this team needs a lot of luck and lot of things to fall their way and somehow eck out a win. Nothing cures issues like winning.

Jones is going to get fucking killed behind this line and then the season really will be over.

I hope our clueless GM realizes you need DEPTH on your line and not just 1-2 starting caliber players. Sign the best free agent RT you can, move Neal inside, and take at least two more OL in the draft. Grab a depth guy too like Kevin Boothe was for us all those years; a quality backup that played well when called upon.

When your players inevitably miss a few games we can't be trotting Shane Lemioux and fucking Joe Isuzu out there. 3 of the starters on this line probably aren't good enough to be next year's backups.

12 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Jones is going to get fucking killed behind this line and then the season really will be over.

I hope our clueless GM realizes you need DEPTH on your line and not just 1-2 starting caliber players. Sign the best free agent RT you can, move Neal inside, and take at least two more OL in the draft. Grab a depth guy too like Kevin Boothe was for us all those years; a quality backup that played well when called upon.

When your players inevitably miss a few games we can't be trotting Shane Lemioux and fucking Joe Isuzu out there. 3 of the starters on this line probably aren't good enough to be next year's backups.

Ezeudu played better at left tackle than Neal has ever played at right tackle. 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

22 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I saw that Jones got fucking killed today. I hope Joe Schoen starts listening to me.

I think Daboll and Schoen have the secret agenda, implemented where they get to draft their own QB.  DJ is no better than Tyrod IMHO... he is just number one on the depth chart.