SportsWrath

Eric Bieniemy Commanders New OC/Assistant Head Coach

BronxRik

1 hour ago, BronxRik said:

Why make a lateral move away from such a good program? Not looking forward to us facing him twice a year. 

Get out.of Reid's shadow and be able to move into a HC quicker I assume. 

The whole knock on Bieneimy has been he doesn't calls the plays, this gives him a chance to show that he knows how to call plays as well.

Also I got to figure if Rivera has another losing year that Snyder promised him the HC job.

Pundits are saying he love Howell as well. 

NFC Beast continues to grow. 

21 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Get out.of Reid's shadow and be able to move into a HC quicker I assume. 

The whole knock on Bieneimy has been he doesn't calls the plays, this gives him a chance to show that he knows how to call plays as well.

Also I got to figure if Rivera has another losing year that Snyder promised him the HC job.

Pundits are saying he love Howell as well. 

NFC Beast continues to grow. 

This

The Walrus wants the spotlight on him other than Mahomes. 

This feels more like a PR stunt from Washington than it does an endorsement of EB.  If you think he's the man...make him the HC.  This is a feel good, we hired a black guy to be pseudo-HC, let's sweep the racist, womanizing bullshit under the rug kinda deal.

I think Reid makes his Co-ordinators look good.....Like Bellichick. Look at Billy's Coordinators once they left him - sucking balls as HC - Charlie Weiss, Romeo Crennel, Josh McDaniels, Patricia. With Reid also I think its a similar situation. Brady made his coordinators look good. Mahomes makes his Coordinators look good.

12 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

I think Reid makes his Co-ordinators look good.....Like Bellichick. Look at Billy's Coordinators once they left him - sucking balls as HC - Charlie Weiss, Romeo Crennel, Josh McDaniels, Patricia. With Reid also I think its a similar situation. Brady made his coordinators look good. Mahomes makes his Coordinators look good.

Without question...but there is always the coordinator like Belichick out there working for a Parcells that teams want to find.

I still think it's a publicity stunt for DC and a stupid choice for EB.

17 hours ago, boohyah said:

Going to DC isn't going to help him and it could have ulterior motives.

I mean what even is an assistant Head Coach?

Last one was Ron Earhart under Parcells for me

It was a sinecure position for him.

I would never even smell DC if it was me.

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Without question...but there is always the coordinator like Belichick out there working for a Parcells that teams want to find.

I still think it's a publicity stunt for DC and a stupid choice for EB.

I agree.

If they have racial and female troubles avoid them Like the Plague

16 hours ago, boohyah said:

Rivera has done little to keep that job. He blew the QB call down the stretch and played themselves out of playoff contention.  He has 2 seasons.And I thought Rivera would help them.

Synder could have fired Rivera and hired Bienemy as HC.

I think he will do that next year.  If Rivera continues to not get into the playoffs

Right now, Rivera is his Lightning rod and absorbing a Lot based on his bad coaching as opposed to Snyder's horse shit.

14 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Rivera has also lost his shit at Press Conferences quite a few times last season - an indication that he is losing control - maybe EB will be the pseudo HC for a year and transition into full time HC the following year.

This

For Snyder trying to keep a Low profile this is a win/win situation for him

15 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Rivera has also lost his shit at Press Conferences quite a few times last season - an indication that he is losing control - maybe EB will be the pseudo HC for a year and transition into full time HC the following year.

When he was asked "what separates your team from being a *insert winning team*" and he said "The QB" 

Wentz must of felt that shot deep in his soul. 

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

When he was asked "what separates your team from being a *insert winning team*" and he said "The QB" 

Wentz must of felt that shot deep in his soul. 

And the following week he lost his shit when someone asked him about Wentz - THAT KID COMES IN HERE DAY IN DAY OUT AND WORKS HIS ASS OFF BLAH BLAH!!! and then walked away saying Im done - dude's actually lost composure quite a few times.

On 2/19/2023 at 9:15 PM, boohyah said:

Going to DC isn't going to help him and it could have ulterior motives.

I mean what even is an assistant Head Coach?

Did he get paid more?   That’s a good enough reason if true.