Jump to content
SportsWrath

Fuck!!! The eagles look really good


MakeMeSomeFoodHo
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/26/2022 at 5:12 PM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

Is it me or do the eagles just seem like they're just a lot better than all other teams right now?

 

 

This sucks 

Pretty amazing that after the Carson Wentz era it took the Eagles one year to rebuild and be competitive and we're on fucking year 4 and still nowhere close to even sniffing the playoffs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sephiroth said:

Pretty amazing that after the Carson Wentz era it took the Eagles one year to rebuild and be competitive and we're on fucking year 4 and still nowhere close to even sniffing the playoffs. 


Pretty great what adding AJ Brown did for Hurts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also I was thinking of this but the Eagles have gotten some really good trades recently.

They were able to trade Wentz for a first.

Got AJ Brown for peanuts.

Leapt over the Giants for Smith (whom I wanted) 

While still maintaining the core of the team around Hurts. 

It's everything we wanted the Giants to be but instead we got Getty who traded for Leonard Williams lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also I was thinking of this but the Eagles have gotten some really good trades recently.

They were able to trade Wentz for a first.

Got AJ Brown for peanuts.

Leapt over the Giants for Smith (whom I wanted) 

While still maintaining the core of the team around Hurts. 

It's everything we wanted the Giants to be but instead we got Getty who traded for Leonard Williams lol 


 

 

not defending Gettleman but Williams has been our best player since he’s been here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 기둥서방 said:


 

 

not defending Gettleman but Williams has been our best player since he’s been here. 

Which is a good indication of how bad the Giants and lack of any sort of talent we've had the last five years.

Once again not Williams fault, he just isn't a guy you build a team or unit around.  

But for some reason Getty thought he was a franchise changer, for some reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...