SportsWrath

Sauce

BlueInCanada

Looking like the Giants have a very vested interest in Ahmed "Sauce" Gardner.

Other than having a fucking stupid nickname, he's the best man CB in the draft, soemthing Wink cherishes in his pressure. heavy scheme.

His college stats are just stupid, QBs only average a QBR of 30 throwing his way.

I'd take him at 5.

3 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Looking like the Giants have a very vested interest in Ahmed "Sauce" Gardner.

Other than having a fucking stupid nickname, he's the best man CB in the draft, soemthing Wink cherishes in his pressure. heavy scheme.

His college stats are just stupid, QBs only average a QBR of 30 throwing his way.

I'd take him at 5.

And not the ND kid, Kyle?

just the thought of Giants drafting a first round CB brings a lot of bad memories of that clown baker

If he is for real... draft him.  Take OL and DE in rounds two and three.  Still plenty of talent there.   Just suck it up for 2022 probably not doing well and rebooting for 2023.  Afterwards people should fight the arbitrary ceilings of the NFL's salary cap.  It is okay for the KC's of the world to win the Superbowl but we need big name cities in there.

1 hour ago, TrashTalker92 said:

just the thought of Giants drafting a first round CB brings a lot of bad memories of that clown baker

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

And Apple too 

But Sauce is the boss, I'd be into it at 5 too.

And Mook. 

And Allen. 

Actually yeah, fuck this idea. 

No.   A CB isn’t going to protect your QB nor open running lanes for your RB.   I can’t believe the disconnect… we’ve been pulling our collective hair out to fix the OL for like a decade now.

3 minutes ago, Nas said:

No.   A CB isn’t going to protect your QB nor open running lanes for your RB.   I can’t believe the disconnect… we’ve been pulling our collective hair out to fix the OL for like a decade now.

We have two first round picks yo. 

I've said it before the Giants are going OL/DB round 1. 

Also the difference between The planter of Sauce and those other bums is Sauce is a top 10 pick.

Prince and Baker were bottom of the first round guys we reached for. 

You need DBs in today's NFL.

Bradberry is probably gone this year if not for sure next year, and Jackson is owed 17 million in 2023 unless we cut him to save 14.5 million. 

2 hours ago, Nas said:

I'll be happy with one of the top OLs and Sauce.... I think I'd prefer a pass rusher, but I'm not sure pass rusher will be a BPA over Sauce when we pick. He's really, really good. Reminds me of Jalen Ramsey without the shit attitude. 

5 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

I'll be happy with one of the top OLs and Sauce.... I think I'd prefer a pass rusher, but I'm not sure pass rusher will be a BPA over Sauce when we pick. He's really, really good. Reminds me of Jalen Ramsey without the shit attitude. 

I want an OL and a pass rusher... tired of opposing QBs having a picnic back there... but if this guy as as good as you guys are saying, then yea... 

16 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

I like him too.....great run support...ball hawk...can cover a TE or a WR......smart. Can play all over the field.....

C. Wagon

17 hours ago, TrashTalker92 said:

Hamilton or Sauce either one would be fine IMO.

I can understand we ready have McKinney back there, Love did alright as well.

Meanwhile we are going into 2023 without a single starting CB on the roster lol 

I'm still in the camp of two offensive linemen in the first round...trading down if able.  If Ekronu or Neal is there at 5, take them and trade down from 7...trying to keep in the Linderbaum/Green window and take them.

If we can pick up and extra 2nd this year and picks next year, it'd be a huge win in my book.  Not sure if Steelers would jump 20 to 7 for a QB...but they might if the guy they want is there.