Jump to content

Giants sign kicker


Recommended Posts

Nah, those tripod looking things that have 3 prongs, two which touch the ground, the 3rd that touches the top of the football.

You should ask Nas. He would know the technical name of that thingy.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if he ever saw one having not been able to get out of the training room...

Well,that was probably what he was using as a fidget spinner back then while he was sitting in the training room..... doing nothing.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...