SportsWrath

Giants under investigation

Lughead

What were they supposed to do? Say fuck it and call plays via gestures?

Yeah that's normally how it works.

But for some reason MacAttack doesnt have hand gestures for his plays as stated in the article.

Manning explained. "Four plays maybe, we don't have signals for stuff.

But for some reason MacAttack doesnt have hand gestures for his plays as stated in the article.

Wow you got all that from reading the article! Americans are going to have to add more texts to memes. :laugh:

McAdoo’s normal equipment malfunctioned and as the Giants worked to fix it, the coach was handed the walkie talkie temporarily because its signal was reaching Manning’s helmet.

As the Giants worked to correct McAdoo’s equipment, Odell Beckham Jr. could be seen running to the sideline to bring plays back to the huddle and Manning was heading over to the sideline, as well.

There is no evidence in reviewing the game film that demonstrates McAdoo was on the walkie talkie for longer than the allowed 15 seconds of communication with his quarterback.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/nfl-investigating-giants-two-way-radio-cowboys-article-1.2912399

I'm aware. So would they have someone holding Mac's arms down at 15 seconds on the play clock? I guess I'm not sure what the difference is here between gestures and a wakie talkie, in this instance, with this particular 15 second shutdown issue.

I'm aware. So would they have someone holding Mac's arms down at 15 seconds on the play clock? I guess I'm not sure what the difference is here between gestures and a wakie talkie, in this instance, with this particular 15 second shutdown issue.

Really?

I'm saying why is this an issue at all? Teams should have every right to alternate communication methods of their choosing should gear malfunction. Because lack of communication impacts the integrity of the game just as much as a fucking walkie talkie.