SportsWrath

I Hate The Eagles

UK-Giantsfan

sorry BlindG , OldEaglefan etc ....

its time for my annual hatred of the Eagles thread.

I've always loathed Dallas and Washington , but my special hated and disgust lies with the repulsive Philadelphia Eagles.

These 2 games every year make my blood boil . The history , the rivalry , the misery the ecstasy !

WE MUST BEAT THE EAGLES

I'm pumped already

Go Blue

( who do you guys hate the most and why ? )

I respect the 'Skins always thought it was a "classy" rivalry, they have just been run into the ground by an idiot owner.

I dislike the Cowboys because they have always been a relevant team, and their fans are probably some of the biggest cock riding fair weather homers in the history of any sports organization, but respect the heck out of the history of the organization, I mean Tom Laundry was the godfather to this game.

I hate the Eagles though simply because they have scorned the Gints the most with ass backwards last minutes wins, not to mention Reid basically fucked the Giants every two weeks of the season that he was coaching the Eagles. I cant stand the Gints losing to the Eagles because it's the only thing their fans can hang their hats on "HURR DURR WE BEAT YOU GUYZZZZ HURRPA DURPA DURR"

But yeah fuck the Redskins, fuck the Cowboys, and take the Eagles empty trophy case, turn it sideways and stick it up their candy asses.

I respect the 'Skins always thought it was a "classy" rivalry, they have just been run into the ground by an idiot owner.

I dislike the Cowboys because they have always been a relevant team, and their fans are probably some of the biggest cock riding fair weather homers in the history of any sports organization, but respect the heck out of the history of the organization, I mean Tom Laundry was the godfather to this game.

I hate the Eagles though simply because they have scorned the Gints the most with ass backwards last minutes wins, not to mention Reid basically fucked the Giants every two weeks of the season that he was coaching the Eagles. I cant stand the Gints losing to the Eagles because it's the only thing their fans can hang their hats on "HURR DURR WE BEAT YOU GUYZZZZ HURRPA DURPA DURR"

But yeah fuck the Redskins, fuck the Cowboys, and take the Eagles empty trophy case, turn it sideways and stick it up their candy asses.

Tom Landry died a Giants fan because of how the cowboys organization treated him.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000274597/article/tom-landrys-widow-cowboys-coach-died-a-giants-fan%3FnetworkId%3D4595%26site%3D.news%26zone%3Dstory%26zoneUrl%3Durl%3Dstory%26zoneKeys%3Ds1%3Dstory%26env%3D%26pageKeyValues%3Dprtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Ddal%3Bteam%3Dnyg%3Bconf%3Dnfc%3Bdvsn%3Dnce%26p.ct%3DAround%2Bthe%2BNFL%26p.adsm%3Dfalse%26p.tcm%3D%23fff%26p.bgc1m%3D%230964bf%26p.bgc2m%3D%23053a74%26sr%3Damp?client=safari

They were right.

You know, I claim Landry and Lombardi as ours. They were Giants before Cowboys and Packers. Mara really screwed the franchise when he didn't hire Lombardi to be head coach when he had the chance, though.

I hate the Eagles the most. Their fan-base is simply the worst. Cowboys are bad too but at least they have had something to back up their arrogance with.

The Eagles are simply dumb dicks that embarrass themselves whether they win or lose. EDP445 is their perfect spokesperson. Can't complete a sentence without the word 'fuck', is an emotional infant, and morbidly obese.

I hope Connor Barwin gets kicked in the nuts.

One of my very first memories as a Giants fan , when i was 11, was watching taped highlights of the 1981 Wild Card game when we won 27-21 at Veterans Stadium. (Thankfully i have no recollection of the Pisarcik fumble 3 years before that ).

There seem to have been so many games over the years with high drama and heartache and euphoria between the Giants and Eagles ( Sehorn's INT for a touchdown springs to mind , or the horrendous 38-31 debacle in 2009 with Matt Dodge ).

Older fans often tell me that their hatred of the Eagles was born in the 1970's when they owned us 15-4-1 in that decade. ( but everyone owned us in the 70's i suppose). Latterly i specifically hated Cunningham and McNabb (and Vick ) because they always seemed to put an end to our season in the most devastating fashion ! But most of all i hate the Eagles fans because they are generally a disgusting bunch and a total disgrace to humanity. ( Sporstwrath Eagles fans excluded of course )

I don't "hate" a team... I don't know the word is just too strong... Obviously division foes like the Eagles and boys are always disliked... for some reason I don't dislike the Redskins... great organization idiot owner... like BIC said.

The organization I reserve my most dislike for is the 49ers... something about their non-existent fanbase (unless they're winning) irks me.

Wow! That's cool. Because he was a big Eagles' fan. Now keep Fletcher Cox away from Eli and we have a chance. (Probably will be more of John Jerry's responsibility)

Dallas is just an arrogant team with a prickfaced owner - America's team and the whole bruhaha. A lot of teams around the league hate Dallas....so its ite

Skins - Meh - its always been a division rivalry but never one of hatred where we cant stand the very sight of them - I infact look forward to Skins Giants games - good fight, good games

Eagles - Ooooh boy - these bums really know how to stink up the joint. Point is - one the team plays dirty, talks shit - the owner is a pansy and last of all the Fans - the Eagles fans are probably the equivalent of an illegitimate child of between a down syndrome patient and tourettes patient. The absolute worst scum that the NFL has seen in terms of a fan base - and yes - thats why I hate them the most.

But unless we have changed something drastic with the offense over the bye week - Eagles will beat us by 25 pts and we will keep punting it into orbit every drive

Thank you for all of the heart felt comments and kudos. It warms my cockles to feel such love. You guys are the best. Now onto the game.

The Eagles get to play another home game at Linc - North today against a guy who looks like he got hit with moon pies on both sides of hid nose and another guy who is going all in on the dumb blonde look. He has the dumb part down pat but the blonde part still needs some work. Maybe he can hook up with Killary on the proper way to bleach his Mohawk, but I digress. The real story with the Giants, as usual, are the injuries, all the time, 24/7, non-stop. I don't wanna say they are behind the times but their head trainer and medical staff make Dr. Frankenstein look like Chief of Surgery at the Mayo Clinic. Its a sure bet if they handled Theismann's broken leg, Super Glue would have been the first thing out of the medical bag.

Well, there you have it, my inarguable game summary. And don't forget to set your VCRs to record every glorious minute

Final Score: Your Philadelphia Eagles 147; Those New Jersey Giants (-21)

No, I will however, obtain immense satisfaction when my Eagles throttle Justin and leave NJ with again another victory. :cool:

Karma, dude.

An already inept ground attack that has failed to top 60 yards in any game over the past calendar month lost its best offensive lineman when guard Justin Pugh went down with a knee sprain. The G-Men might be in sole possession of second place in the NFC East, but the running game and lack of a pass rush on defense remain red flags.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000734674/article/eagles-blow-redzone-chances-in-loss-to-giants

Remember? Even in our Championship year the DL was sucking for the majority of the season - but suddenly something clicked in their heads and they became and ferocious bunch! Im expecting the same this year

Only in reverse when you start playing real teams around playoff time. :LMAO:

Only in reverse when you start playing real teams around playoff time. :LMAO:

What does that even mean? Only team to beat the Cowboys. You can only beat the teams that are put on your schedule and last I checked the Eagles have been decent. Any given Sunday, as they say.

What it means is you have been as lucky this year as you have been unlucky last year. I don't see a team that will go deep into the playoffs here with the struggles you have against average and below average teams. If you expect to go all the way with this crew you are living a dream.

What it means is you have been as lucky this year as you have been unlucky last year. I don't see a team that will go deep into the playoffs here with the struggles you have against average and below average teams. If you expect to go all the way with this crew you are living a dream.

I don't think any of us thinks this team is a contender, we're just enjoying the ride.

But hell, 'lucky'? They're like -8 in turnover differential. The ball has been on the ground like 22 times, and its only bounced towards the Giants like 8 times. They're not getting lucky, they've had some real bad luck, but 6 times now they were just flat out better than a (mediocre) opponent and managed to pull out close wins.