SportsWrath

Laremy Tunsil twitter hack shows...

Allstarjim

Miami didn't luck out. Miami was fucking smart. Giants were fucking stupid to not take him when they had the chance.

Part of luck is being in the presence of dumb people at the right moment, though.

so the guy smoked weed and borrowed money from his coach. sounds like a typical college student....

That's not what bothers me. Being dumb enough to let someone film you smoking weed is really bad...but then tweeting it? Guy's a shithead.

For me, it's knowing the rules and deliberately breaking them...for some reason, none of which are good enough to justify the fucktardation that this guy displayed.

1. You weren't secure in yourself enough to stay away from something that could damage your career

2. You weren't mature enough looking at your friends and saying this was a bad idea.

3. You thought you were above the rules.

That's not what bothers me. Being dumb enough to let someone film you smoking weed is really bad...but then tweeting it? Guy's a shithead.

Then copping to taking money from a coach.....and basically putting your old school on death row......stupid...and a rat fuck.

C. Wagon

Then copping to taking money from a coach.....and basically putting your old school on death row......stupid...and a rat fuck.

C. Wagon

but big picture, this crap happens all the time and it's the worst kept secret in the world.

but big picture, this crap happens all the time and it's the worst kept secret in the world.

Most definitely....particularly in the SEC...but this is a straight up...."Coach paid me...." indictment....the NCAA is going to be on the like stink on shit....the other conferences...particularly the PAC 12....are not going let this slide...not after SC had a National Championship voided, lost scholarships and bowl eligibility for years for Reggie Bushs parents taking money from an Agent....

At face value...this is much worse....I read the texts....if the coach was using a "drop" ATM for this kid.....and the kid maxed out his monthly allowance and asked for more.....my guess is ...he wasnt the only guy they did this for.....sounds like there was a system in place for this sort of thing.

Ole Miss...is going to get hammered.

C. Wagon.

Just as a point of clarification.... Tunsil I don't believe was releasing all this information... somebody (possibly his stepdad or someone linked to him) is trying to (and succeeding in) damage him with these links. Now, I also don't think Tunsil is the brightest bulb on the tree, and him in that press conference I think was more about him not being prepared to deal with those questions.

And yup, Ohio State got hammered fairly recently, as did Miami... Ole Miss is really going to get nailed.

Tunsil got fucked royally. I think of the dumb shit I did when I was his age.

His only crime so far is being a young man goofing off in college who happens to be an outstanding college prospect.

As far as his admission about taking money.....yeah major damage there, but again, kid gets fucking blindsided on national TV and decides to tell the truth.

Miami got a guy who has every motivation to kick ass.

I felt sick watching the whole thing unfold....NCAA rips these kids off.... Coaches, scouts, and every NFL professional Exec balls deep in the complicity, plus half of them are likely doing drugs or at one time experimented.....and they film the train wreck in real time.

His only crime so far is being a young man goofing off in college who happens to be an outstanding college prospect.

As far as his admission about taking money.....yeah major damage there, but again, kid gets fucking blindsided on national TV and decides to tell the truth.

I felt sick watching the whole thing unfold....NCAA rips these kids off.... Coaches, scouts, and every NFL professional Exec balls deep in the complicity, plus half of them are likely doing drugs or at one time experimented.....and they film the train wreck in real time.

Spot on.

ESPN was egregious to this point last night. NFL Network did talk about it, as they should, it was major news that impacted the draft. But ESPN puts a screen grab up on TV all blown up showing him wearing the gas mask with the bong attached. I thought it was really classless of ESPN and, totally unsurprising. That network is a douche parade.

Totally agree about what happened to Tunsil. The improper benefits happens all the time, Tunsil just got blindsided with it. Nobody really gives grief anymore about Cam Newton, and it was kind of swept under the rug to some degree, and the same stuff was alleged.

A lot of these guys are coming from nothing, it would be hard to "follow the rules" for them, especially when the program/coaches are offering it as an enticement to come play for them.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago

The #Dolphins say OT Laremy Tunsil had an allergic reaction and is with their doctors. He won't be speaking with reporters today

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL 5m5 minutes ago

Laremy Tunsil not appearing at his scheduled introductory Dolphins press conference due to allergic reaction, per Mike Tannenbaum