SportsWrath

Justin Tuck is a Raider

Mr. P

There goes my Tuck jersey.

Great first few years as a Giant, but the last 2 years have been so so. This last year was very misleading, he wasn't as good as the stats showed. Any explosion off the line he had when he was younger had pretty much gone the year after superbowl 46.

But he seemed to be a genuine stand up guy off the field, no trouble and anyone I know who dealt with him says he's good people. He deserves a final payday and the Raiders have shitloads to spend.

well he was a much bigger part of the 1st superbowl. he was one of the two best players on the field that day

Two sacks in each of the two Super Bowls. Got it done on the ultimate stage.

Your jerseys are fine gents. He's a Giant for life. And after his year or two with the Raiders. He'll sign a one day deal and retire as a Giant.

Two sacks in each of the two Super Bowls. Got it done on the ultimate stage.

Your jerseys are fine gents. He's a Giant for life. And after his year or two with the Raiders. He'll sign a one day deal and retire as a Giant.

Absolutely.....dude is responsible for some awesome memories. I wish him luck.

Tuck was a good combination against the run and pass. That was his calling card. He was in the mold of Strahan in that regard, though quite as good.

I'm still surprised the Giants didn't match the offer. It'd be nice to know what the Giants DID offer him.

Either way, he was good for us for a time and I'm thankful for it. I hope he rots in hell with the Raiders.