SportsWrath

We need revenge

GBfan12

I would rather see the Cowboys or the Eagles win that division. I used to like the Gmen until the last few years lol.

You know frankly, I dont even want the Giants to win the divsion either, I'd rather have a top 10 draft pick then limp to 7-8 or 8-8, just to get rolled by Seattle at home. Then again if any team has made a habit of making chicken soup out of chicken shit, it's the Giants i.e. 2007.

Honestly none of the NFC East teams should represent in the playoffs, just give the extra spot to the NFC North or West.

You know frankly, I dont even want the Giants to win the divsion either, I'd rather have a top 10 draft pick then limp to 7-8 or 8-8, just to get rolled by Seattle at home. Then again if any team has made a habit of making chicken soup out of chicken shit, it's the Giants i.e. 2007.

Honestly none of the NFC East teams should represent in the playoffs, just give the extra spot to the NFC North or West.

Are you CRAZY

Are you CRAZY

Yup, Canadian remember

Simple question would you rather have a first round playoff exit, or a top 10 draft pick?

Listen O Canada

We now have a world class team without the littlest giant and Andre Brown in his place

We are going for the trophy sweetheart

We just need Philly to lose twice out of six.......they are quite capable of that

I believe we now have the best team in the NFC. Possibly the NFL. SO NO I DON'T WANT DRAFT CHOICES. GET IT

Listen O Canada

We now have a world class team without the littlest giant and Andre Brown in his place

We just need Philly to lose twice out of six.......they are quite capable of that

I believe we now have the best team in the NFC. Possibly the NFL. SO NO I DON'T WANT DRAFT CHOICES. GET IT

Good to know, you're in the all or nothing camp.

Listen O Canada

Best team in the NFL????!!! Can I have whatever you're smoking? I love the Giants, but I am in no way delusional enough to think they are anywhere near the best team in the league.

Listen O Canada

Yea... we allowed a 3rd stringer to put up 300+ yards on us..

i was cool with losing and talking about draft picks when we were 0-6 but if these guys aren't going to give up then neither am i. if any team in the nfl can pull this off it's the giants

This. I'd much rather know the rest of the team can still play than bring a top 5 pick into camp with a bunch of losers.

This. I'd much rather know the rest of the team can still play than bring a top 5 pick into camp with a bunch of losers.

There is hope... makes the game against Chicago which I feel the refs gave it to them that much more critical. Although starting 0-6 in not excusable.. you can't tell me the team didn't see the OL being a turnstile... I don't know if it's Beason.. Hill... or what.. could be really a combination along with us playing teams with no QBs... our first real test is next week against Romo and the boys... although looking back we could have won that first game of the season too.

Having a 3rd stringer complete those long passes yesterday was unsettling.

There is hope... makes the game against Chicago which I feel the refs gave it to them that much more critical. Although starting 0-6 in not excusable.. you can't tell me the team didn't see the OL being a turnstile... I don't know if it's Beason.. Hill... or what.. could be really a combination along with us playing teams with no QBs... our first real test is next week against Romo and the boys... although looking back we could have won that first game of the season too.

Having a 3rd stringer complete those long passes yesterday was unsettling.

meh, the Giants were selling out to stop Lacy. There were all kinds of passing opportunities yesterday. If Rodgers were out there, the Packers would have run for three times the yardage.

meh, the Giants were selling out to stop Lacy. There were all kinds of passing opportunities yesterday. If Rodgers were out there, the Packers would have run for three times the yardage.

Good point, they did a great job on Lacy, who was the main threat with Rodgers out.

The Giants are becoming a bitter nemesis for us. Hopefully its payback time. Here is to a good game with no injuries for both teams.

No injuries? The cornerstone of your team is injured. He deserves whatever they pay him. He is the deodorant that keeps your team from stinking.