SportsWrath

We need revenge

GBfan12

I think the Giants have the best run D in the NFL the last 4 weeks. Beason is one of the biggest arsonists here lighting a roaring flame under the D's ass big time. Rolle pitched in with a few matches and campfuel

Will Hill has definitely been a find, too. If he can keep his head out of his ass he'll be a player.

I think the Giants have the best run D in the NFL the last 4 weeks. Beason is one of the biggest arsonists here lighting a roaring flame under the D's ass big time. Rolle pitched in with a few matches and campfuel

Will Hill has definitely been a find, too. If he can keep his head out of his ass he'll be a player.

So long as we're mindful the Giants didn't need to respect the pass over the last 4 games... so defending the run isn't that hard. I do however think our D has improved a great deal with Beason & Hill... now we just need Nicks on the other side and we may just click on all cylinders.

Edit: Although this makes me wonder wtf is with Eli not throwing to Nicks

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013/11/giants_links_was_hakeem_nicks_wrong_to_take_himself_out_of_the_game.html