SportsWrath

David Wilson done for year

gmenroc

Rueben Randle had better fucking pan out or that's one shit draft.

I'd hold off on calling Wilson a bust just yet. Rookie year and an injury in the sophomore year. I'm sure we'll hold on him for the balance of his 4 year rookie contract...so he's likely got 2 more years to prove himself. It would be nice if he could put it together for next season...then again, we'll have to make some big changes to the offensive line for that to happen to the degree we'd all like to see.

So is Shaun Rogers:

I think DT is one of the more solid positions we've had all season and this is one move that I think we could handle at the point. I've always viewed SR as a stop-gap rotational player anyhow, but one that still had some ability.

Not a measure.. TB sucks... Martin has been a bright spot no?

He had a stellar rookie year but wasn't great this year before he was hurt.

He still has the best nick-name in the league though, followed closely by the Jets DT "Snacks".

I'm not sure they'd be that much different if we did get Martin, honestly (though I think they said they had Wilson above him on their draft board anyway). The Bucs pretty much had to put him into service right away while here he would have been worked in slowly behind Bradshaw too.

I'm not sure they'd be that much different if we did get Martin, honestly (though I think they said they had Wilson above him on their draft board anyway). The Bucs pretty much had to put him into service right away while here he would have been worked in slowly behind Bradshaw too.

Martin has proven himself and we are still on the fence about Wilson.

I believe Wilson has the goods to be a special talent. Healthy, used and brought along properly, he could be a feared part of any offense. It would be a shame if his career is over before it starts.

Martin had 76 ypg in six games this year. Over a sixteen game slate it's over 1200 yards, He only had 3.6 ypc. Tree's right though, Martin wouldn't of got the 372 carries or whatever in a Giants uniform, like he had last year with Tampa Bay. No matter who our rookie RB was he would of had the five,two zero carries a game that Wilson got.