SportsWrath

David Wilson done for year

gmenroc

I'm not sure they'd be that much different if we did get Martin, honestly (though I think they said they had Wilson above him on their draft board anyway). The Bucs pretty much had to put him into service right away while here he would have been worked in slowly behind Bradshaw too.

Yea when Reese said that I thought... bullshit.

I didn't think they actually believe that... Generally speaking..I'm not a fan of picking a RB in the first round either..

I believe it, I was higher on Wilson. Thought he would be a special player, and he sure showed some of that last season.

I would have been happy with Martin too, but I saw him as more of a solid grinder, a Ray Rice type player. But Wilson has... had... hall of fame potential.

I dont see why, outside of one decent year Martin has been pretty overrated in all honesty.

Wilson just needs to see the field, which might be for another team.

it's not even one season. it's one game. he had a huge chunk of his 2012 season stats in one monster game last year. otherwise he's been pretty pedestrian

I believe Wilson has the goods to be a special talent. Healthy, used and brought along properly, he could be a feared part of any offense. It would be a shame if his career is over before it starts.

I have come to the conclusion that Wilson is simply not a good fit for gilbrides offense

I have come to the conclusion that Wilson is simply not a good fit for gilbrides offense

which speaks volumes of gilbride's offense

oh look, eli guesses wrong on another option route

I mean its not like no other team has ever won with static routes... all of these so-called options equals confusion and losses. You wrote it right...the Giants win despite their coaching not because of it. This reminds me of the Pat Riley Lakers and Knicks... The Lakers won all of those championships by having the best five players on the court together... they would have won if I was coaching them. Its the reason why Magic "fired" Riley...he got tired of his rah rah bullshit and went to Jerry Buss...

I mean its not like no other team has ever won with static routes... all of these so-called options equals confusion and losses. You wrote it right...the Giants win despite their coaching not because of it. This reminds me of the Pat Riley Lakers and Knicks... The Lakers won all of those championships by having the best five players on the court together... they would have won if I was coaching them. Its the reason why Magic "fired" Riley...he got tired of his rah rah bullshit and went to Jerry Buss...

Agreed.....how many interceptions have been due to miscommunication???.....I've lost track.

Have the guys run a route, and it's either there, or it's not. Eli can run through his progression, and either dump it off to the RB, scramble out of bounds, or throw the ball away if it's not there.

So sick of this Chitty Chitty Bang Bang offense.

Agreed.....how many interceptions have been due to miscommunication???.....I've lost track.

Have the guys run a route, and it's either there, or it's not. Eli can run through his progression, and either dump it off to the RB, scramble out of bounds, or throw the ball away if it's not there.

So sick of this Chitty Chitty Bang Bang offense.

Exactly man... the QB and WR's have not really been on the same page since the last Super Bowl.. all because of option overload.