SportsWrath

Worst Team in the NFL

JMFP

I can watch Giant games and see something to look forward to the next week. I just don't have that same optimism after the third game of the season. There hasn't been an improvement at any level from week to week. It has gotten steadily worse and will continue to do so until there is a dramatic change from the offense. I cannot blame the defense when they are getting absolutely no help from the offense.

I can watch Giant games and see something to look forward to the next week. I just don't have that same optimism after the third game of the season. There hasn't been an improvement at any level from week to week. It has gotten steadily worse and will continue to do so until there is a dramatic change from the offense. I cannot blame the defense when they are getting absolutely no help from the offense.

Honestly.....it's DVR time going forward. I have too much going on with work, my kids, and my wife to spend 3+ hours in pure misery.

There is plenty of stuff I can be doing in and around the house this fall instead.

Worst preparation, worst gameplanning, worst adjustment making, worst red zone offense, worst 3rd down conversion percentage, least amount of attitude and heart.

This is what bugs me the most and it's something you can't get in free agency or draft. The lack of passion from this team is nowhere to be found. It's been that way since the 2nd half of last year. They all look like they would rather be doing anything other then playing football

Worst preparation, worst gameplanning, worst adjustment making, worst red zone offense, worst 3rd down conversion percentage, least amount of attitude and heart.

One of the Giants was going to fight after one of the scrums because the low class bush league Panthers were getting chippy...two other Giants restrained him. Fuck that you are losing the game anyway...let him get his bones...maybe it might lift the rest of you content asshole out of your funk...

I would love to see even the smallest iota of passion and love for the game. It's all ho-hum with these Giants. There's an article out there where Rolle discusses the enthusiasm, or lack thereof, on the sidelines. I'll try to find it because it's telling.

I would love to see even the smallest iota of passion and love for the game. It's all ho-hum with these Giants. There's an article out there where Rolle discusses the enthusiasm, or lack thereof, on the sidelines. I'll try to find it because it's telling.

i find it very troubling that THIS was the effort they wanted to give coughlin after his brother died.

This is what bugs me the most and it's something you can't get in free agency or draft. The lack of passion from this team is nowhere to be found. It's been that way since the 2nd half of last year. They all look like they would rather be doing anything other then playing football

Fire Fewel. He needs to go before Gilbride. Yes the O stunk but the D stinks more consistently... I swear I could never get over how Coach Fox was with us... then he goes to Carolina and now with Denver... And how Spags was there and we never went back to get him...