SportsWrath

Is Cruz turning gay or something?

BleedinBlue

I was reading an interview with Cruz and he's all dressed up in pink and frills while promoting his clothing line.

I wish the guy would focus on football and quit screwing around with every passing fancy that comes his way. He has a chance to be a great one...but not by selling clothes. But who knows...maybe I'm wrong and he'll be the next Ralph Lauren or something.

rcruz.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/30-under-30-nyc?page=6

I can't blame the dude for making money while the Giants aren't paying him the big bucks. He had a Probowl profile and was making undrafted FA money. I would like to see this stuff go on the back-burner once his bigtime contract is in place though.

I can't blame the dude for making money while the Giants aren't paying him the big bucks. He had a Probowl profile and was making undrafted FA money. I would like to see this stuff go on the back-burner once his bigtime contract is in place though.

His salary this year is 2.879 million....not exactly chump change. The Giants can drop his salary to 660,000 as of June 14th if they choose to do so ( http://www.kffl.com/player/23206/NFL/gnews.php?id=856755-giants---can-reduce-victor-cruz-s-tender )

What he is burning through, is his fan loyalty by ignoring the game of football and failing to get into negotiations.

His salary this year is 2.879 million....not exactly chump change. The Giants can drop his salary to 660,000 as of June 14th if they choose to do so ( http://www.kffl.com/...r-cruz-s-tender )

What he is burning through, is his fan loyalty by ignoring the game of football and failing to get into negotiations.

This year. I'm talking about the last few years. I'm sure he hasn't thrown all these side deals together in the last few months.

None of this stuff bothers me in the least. as long he he shows up on Sundays, who cares what other projects he is working on?

cant play football forever and he doenst strike me as a guy who will be irresponsible with his money. theres nothing wrong with trying new things to better yourself and family.

I'm no fashion guru, but I would at least wear a belt if the pants had belt loops. Of course, what color belt do you wear with a pink suit?

Brown or you can pull it off with a navy

So because he wears pink, he's gay? Lol um..

No, he's not gay. He has a child with his girlfriend.

I don't think he's gay, don't care if he is, but fathering a child isn't a lock on straightness by any means. Lots of gay fathers out there.

I'm glad Cruz understand he is marketable and hope he knows it's because he's in NYC, one of the biggest market in the world.

That pink suit and the inner shirt is retarded. he's trying to dress like the new cats coming outta college. retarded glasses with no lens, suit jacket with matching shorts pants...

Look at one of the few funny clowns from the NBA and their shit fashion. it's a mix of East Village and Prince.. back in the 90's they would of gotten gun down for wearing whatever it is they think is cool..

russell-westbrook-fashion-week_original.jpg?1347318189