SportsWrath

Is Cruz turning gay or something?

BleedinBlue

i like our rb situation a lot and really look forward to the wilson/brown split. i'd hate to spend money on mcgahee when we don't have a lot of money as it is

I want to see Wilsons Brown Cox.

I want to see Wilsons Brown Cox.

That's my take as well. Cox is big, but apparently he's got some very deceptive steps for a big guy. Wilson is slippery fast and not afraid of contact, Brown is the bulldozer, and Cox is a little of both. I think it's a good strategy to have three different styles of running to throw at the defense. Da'Rel Scott is still in the mix and he's the fastest of them all, but he's a super fast straight runner and not overly deceptive. The battle between Cox and Scott will go on all summer. We need to spend more money on an old guy coming off an torn ACL like we need a third tit.

I was reading an interview with Cruz and he's all dressed up in pink and frills while promoting his clothing line.

I wish the guy would focus on football and quit screwing around with every passing fancy that comes his way. He has a chance to be a great one...but not by selling clothes. But who knows...maybe I'm wrong and he'll be the next Ralph Lauren or something.

rcruz.jpg

http://www.refinery2...r-30-nyc?page=6

So, are you guys saying I should return that outfit?

(It was a little bunchy in the crotch anyway.)