SportsWrath

Fan man cave...

Nas

lol sorry i just don't get this kind of thing

Yeah I think it is bit over the top too... I would like the Jersey's and the helmet... probably add in some Mets shit around the room too... I also do not see the bad ass bar loaded with whiskey and the humidor... at very least an exhaust fan in that window so you can smoke your cigars during game time.

Well I have one. If it's not your thing that's cool. I love the fact that I have a room that I really enjoy, celebrates sports, and more specifically, my favorite team. And I have the bar loaded with whiskey. No smoking cigars in the house, though.

lol so gay

I concur. The framed jerseys and memorabilia is decent but this is over done by just cramming a room full of licensed merchandise, usually of sub-par quality and over priced, is the epitome of tacky. Like all decorating less is more.

I concur. The framed jerseys and memorabilia is decent but this is over done by just cramming a room full of licensed merchandise, usually of sub-par quality and over priced, is the epitome of tacky. Like all decorating less is more.

I totally agree with that. I'll just say that girl has to come standard. :)