SportsWrath

Giants schedule released

osi724dasack

Week 1 - vs. Dallas Cowboys (Wed, Sept. 5)

Week 2 - vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 3 - at Carolina Panthers (Thursday)

Week 4 - at Philadelphia Eagles

Week 5 - vs. Cleveland Browns

Week 6 - at San Francisco 49ers

Week 7 - vs. Washington Redskins

Week 8 - at Dallas Cowboys

Week 9 - vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Week 10 - at Cincinnati Bengals

Week 11 - BYE (Nov. 18)

Week 12 - vs. Green Bay Packers

Week 13 - at Washington Redskins

Week 14 - vs. New Orleans Saints

Week 15 - at Atlanta Falcons

Week 16 - at Baltimore Ravens

Week 17 - vs. Philadelphia Eagles

You're supposed to agree with me !!!!! :P

I do agree with the schedule not being as tough as they say. But who knows who will surprise us.

You can say that about every team, except the 9ers. They get to see Rams, Seahawks and Cards more than 1/3 the season.

Guest StrahansGap

I personally hate the late bye.... If we're rolling I don't wanna take a break heading into the playoffs. But, it is what it is. I'm shooting for the Atlanta and SF away games to attend.

It's not as much the late bye, as it is coming off the late bye to play Green Bay.

Glad we get the Saints in December and they will be bad by then. The Saints who said, all that bounty hunting stuff was false and we will prove it by hiring one of the guys who had a major part in it to be our head coach, to replace another guy who had a a part in, only this new guy who had a major part in trying to injure players will only be suspended 6 games, because he only covered it up...ten times. Joe Vitt? Really?

I personally hate the late bye.... If we're rolling I don't wanna take a break heading into the playoffs. But, it is what it is. I'm shooting for the Atlanta and SF away games to attend.

I'll probably make it to one (Carolina, Atlanta, Baltimore)

Looking at this... 2 things pop out from the start. 1 is Green Bay after the bye... I hate that. 2... Wtf is up with 2 mid week games in the first 3 weeks?

This should be a very interesting season to say the least.

Looking at this... 2 things pop out from the start. 1 is Green Bay after the bye... I hate that. 2... Wtf is up with 2 mid week games in the first 3 weeks?

I like the fact that we'll have some extra time to prepare for the Eagles the first time we play them and some extra time to prepare for/get healthy for the Packers when we play them.

Looking at this, I think 8-2 is definitely possible pre-bye, but probably more likely 7-3. Post bye, I think we could go 3-3, maybe 4-2. I think 9 or 10 wins is definitely doable and we're certainly capable of winning the division.

I like the fact that we'll have some extra time to prepare for the Eagles the first time we play them and some extra time to prepare for/get healthy for the Packers when we play them.

Looking at this, I think 8-2 is definitely possible pre-bye, but probably more likely 7-3. Post bye, I think we could go 3-3, maybe 4-2. I think 9 or 10 wins is definitely doable and we're certainly capable of winning the division.

While I agree that the extra time for the Eagles and Packers (although we historically suck after bye weeks) is good I am a little concerned about preparing for Cam Newton on a short week.

This schedule doesn't look as tough as the bogus one that surfaced a few weeks ago, but our title defense definitely still going to be a rough road.

The schedule is ridiculous.. Even Coughlin agrees.

We will have a week-in and week-out challenge, not only in who we play but with the different elements of our schedule.... We play on four different day of th eweek and have five scheduled night games. our first three games are Wed, Sun, Thurs. We play two road night games early come homr fore a week and then go to San Fran.. are people are going to have to be really good about it.

Personally, I hate the night games. At least week 2 we get a 1:00 game so i can throw a bad ass BBQ party.

While I agree that the extra time for the Eagles and Packers (although we historically suck after bye weeks) is good I am a little concerned about preparing for Cam Newton on a short week.

This schedule doesn't look as tough as the bogus one that surfaced a few weeks ago, but our title defense definitely still going to be a rough road.

Cam played well last season, there's no doubt, but I don't think he's the second coming that many are making him out to be. He's certainly not Tom Brady and the Panthers are certainly not the Patriots...and we beat the Pats twice last year. I think we can beat Carolina definitively, but we'll make it close, just because the Giants always seem to go that route.

Schedule is tough, but it's doable. I'm not so confident to say we'll repeat, but I think the Giants, as manned right now, is a playoff contender. We should definitely come out with an above .500 record and if some of our wins are against division rivals, that could win the division for us.

Cam played well last season, there's no doubt, but I don't think he's the second coming that many are making him out to be. He's certainly not Tom Brady and the Panthers are certainly not the Patriots...and we beat the Pats twice last year. I think we can beat Carolina definitively, but we'll make it close, just because the Giants always seem to go that route.

Schedule is tough, but it's doable. I'm not so confident to say we'll repeat, but I think the Giants, as manned right now, is a playoff contender. We should definitely come out with an above .500 record and if some of our wins are against division rivals, that could win the division for us.

I feel u. My thing about Carolina is the last 2 times we played them Matt Moore made us look like children and while he's not a world beater Newton is a very good qb. Also Steve Smith always seems to want to show off when he faces us.

The notion that we suck after the bye is no longer in effect. I think that's a stigma of Giants teams long gone. I'm not worried and fuck GB we fucked them up twice last year.. they don't scare us. The first midweek game is the first of the season and I think that's a plus for us as we get more time to prepare for our 2nd game... Not too worried about that 2nd midweek game either. Love the bye late in the season and even though we only have 1 monday nighter.. we have a few prime time games.. I never liked to wait till Monday for the game anyway.