SportsWrath

Giants schedule released

osi724dasack

I hate the night games. 1:00 is the best game time. BBQ up a good lunch, pop that first brew during the pregame. Celebrate a victory with a scotch and a cigar.

4:00 games i have to fight to stay sober until kickoff time... and the 8 or 9 starts, I have to get drunk a second time for and then get my ass up before 5am for work.

East coast, 1 o clock games are definitely the best. I absolutely can't stand night games or 4 o clock games. 4 o clock games are smack dab in the middle of a nice Sunday dinner if you have a nice wife or mother (my mom was adamant about everyone eating a big meal together on Sundays, and I could never get out of it, even if it was playoffs).

My big thing about these strength of schedule deals is that the fact we are in the NFC East is going to get us a strong schedule nearly every year. If you think about it, the NFC in general was stronger than the AFC last year, too (I didn't necessarily predict a Giants Super Bowl during the playoffs this year, but I definitely thought an NFC team was going to win)