SportsWrath

Hold the Salsa

*SDMF*

I find these type of articles funny.

I mean what is he suppose to say to the question "How are you going to defend against Cruz?"

"Oh I think Cruz is going to walk all over this secondary and score 10 TDs a game, I'm not even going to bother trying to cover him."

It's like asking a player at the Superbowl who they think is going to win the game.

I find these type of articles funny. I mean what is he suppose to say to the question "How are you going to defend against Cruz?" "Oh I think Cruz is going to walk all over this secondary and score 10 TDs a game, I'm not even going to bother trying to cover him." It's like asking a player at the Superbowl who they think is going to win the game.

Aren't reporter questions so asinine.

I find these type of articles funny.

I mean what is he suppose to say to the question "How are you going to defend against Cruz?"

"Oh I think Cruz is going to walk all over this secondary and score 10 TDs a game, I'm not even going to bother trying to cover him."

It's like asking a player at the Superbowl who they think is going to win the game.

LOL I know, right?

I keep thinking back to Plax in the first Giants/Pats Superbowl where he had the audacity... the BRAZEN OPINION... that the Giants would beat the Patriots and that he himself would have a good game!

Bulletin board material!

If he was honest, he would say, "Well, I'm going to ask for safety help over the top, and a linebacker to drop way back underneath to bracket him, and I'm pretty sure between the three of us we can keep him from scoring. Now I know this means Nicks will have a career day, but that's Mike Jenkins' problem."

it's amazing how many people seemed to be offended by the salsa dance. it must've been done against the giants 3 times last year. it's a totally harmless celebration and a nice tribute to a dude's grandmother

it's amazing how many people seemed to be offended by the salsa dance. it must've been done against the giants 3 times last year. it's a totally harmless celebration and a nice tribute to a dude's grandmother

I don't get it. I'd be more offended by the fact that my d kept letting him score.

Well looky there....something else to add to the long list of "things Nas doesn't know". :cool:

lol, think of me as a GM... I'm busy crunching #s looking at the forest... I got staff here looking at the trees. BB25, Jim, and Fish are doing great :P