SportsWrath

NY Giants America's Game

NeMesiS

You know it's still somewhat of a daze when I think that the Giants just won another Superbowl.

2007 was something out of a movie and I honestly cant remember when as a fan I've been so happy to see the Giants win. Then to have it happen again in somewhat of the same circumstance of limping into the playoffs and fighting to the Superbowl.

Just glad to be a Giants fan.

Calling it right now... America's Game 2011 NY Giants will feature:

On offense: Victor Cruz

Defense: Justin Tuck

Coach: Perry Fewell

Extra Player: Osi Umenyiora

Narrated by:Bruce Willis (Though he would never do it because he's a Patriots fan. Matt Damon would be awesome).

Narrated by:Bruce Willis (Though he would never do it because he's a Patriots fan. Matt Damon would be awesome).

Offense: Snee

Defense: Tuck

Coach: Gilly the Silly Willy

Narrated by: Morgan Freeman.

FYI, Based on Recent Schedule of the release of the America's Game for the last Superbowl Winner. It usually airs right around the start of the next season. Like the Packers one Aired on Sept 7th 2011. The Saints one aired on Sept 8th 2010.

So I expect to see it Beginning of Sept 2012

• 4 months later...

America's Game 2011 NY Giants will feature:

Victor Cruz

Justin Tuck

And Eli Manning

• 4 weeks later...

I loved it. And I loved the piece on the 49er game, Tuck talking about the brutal hits Eli took.

I said it before, that game was one of the most heroic performances I've seen from a QB ever. For Eli to take that many hits, terrifying hits, and still throw that beautiful 17 yard pass to Manningham on 3rd down, to thread the needle in the 4th quarter, it was simply phenomenal. And America's Game missed a chance there to highlight that play, instead choosing to focus on the way it ended with the forced fumbles and the OT FG.

If there was one play in the playoffs that defined Eli's greatness, defined who Eli was as a champion, it was that 17 yard TD pass on 3rd and 15, given that Eli was battered and beaten all afternoon. Even better than the Super Bowl throw to Manningham on the sideline, IMO.

I loved it. And I loved the piece on the 49er game, Tuck talking about the brutal hits Eli took.

I said it before, that game was one of the most heroic performances I've seen from a QB ever. For Eli to take that many hits, terrifying hits, and still throw that beautiful 17 yard pass to Manningham on 3rd down, to thread the needle in the 4th quarter, it was simply phenomenal. And America's Game missed a chance there to highlight that play, instead choosing to focus on the way it ended with the forced fumbles and the OT FG.

If there was one play in the playoffs that defined Eli's greatness, defined who Eli was as a champion, it was that 17 yard TD pass on 3rd and 15, given that Eli was battered and beaten all afternoon. Even better than the Super Bowl throw to Manningham on the sideline, IMO.

I completely agree.

The NFC championship was one of several games last season where I had no doubt Eli was hands down the best player on the field.

I really liked how after the Jets game the Giants players opened up the curtains around the superbowl murals.. and I think it was Diehl was saying this is Giants Stadium!

Haha, I loved that part too. And one guy was like, 'what did you say?'... And Diehl says even louder in reply, just to make sure everyone heard him, ' this is Giants Stadium.'