SportsWrath

Set your DVR

Allstarjim

Because this game is going to be fun to watch. We will beat the Dolphins by at least 20. This team is terrible, Matt Moore is terrible. We are coming in rested and nearly 100% healthy. The only problem with this game is I can almost guarantee that Fewell, if not Gilbride, will come in with the most conservative game plan possible. We might see 2 blitzes on Sunday. I hope he mixes it up and treats Matt Moore just as he would say, Tom Brady. But it's likely he won't because he won't want to put anything on film in this game for Brady to study.

And that's why you should record this game and watch it at least twice. Because I don't have a warm and fuzzy about next week's game in Foxborough.

The Giants should easily put up 40 on the Fish, but they will probably only need 14 to win.

The difference between this game and those games is that the Seahawks and Rams are at least twice as good as the Dolphins. I just can't see Matt Moore hurting us. They do have Reggie Bush, and despite what everyone says I do worry about him, but honestly our front 4 is going to make a statement, I think.

Because this game is going to be fun to watch. We will beat the Dolphins by at least 20. This team is terrible, Matt Moore is terrible. We are coming in rested and nearly 100% healthy. The only problem with this game is I can almost guarantee that Fewell, if not Gilbride, will come in with the most conservative game plan possible. We might see 2 blitzes on Sunday. I hope he mixes it up and treats Matt Moore just as he would say, Tom Brady. But it's likely he won't because he won't want to put anything on film in this game for Brady to study.

And that's why you should record this game and watch it at least twice. Because I don't have a warm and fuzzy about next week's game in Foxborough.

The Giants should easily put up 40 on the Fish, but they will probably only need 14 to win.

I do. I like our chances against anyone.. and I'm looking at the Giants to hand GB its first loss too.

We beat the Rams though??? Didnt beat em by 20, but we beat them by more than a TD.....

I too think this will be a blowout. But unlike Jim, I have a feeling that we will eek out a win in Foxborough, and lose one of the next 2 to the egirls or Niners. My gut tells me we beat the Niners, but lose to the egirls.

The difference between this game and those games is that the Seahawks and Rams are at least twice as good as the Dolphins. I just can't see Matt Moore hurting us. They do have Reggie Bush, and despite what everyone says I do worry about him, but honestly our front 4 is going to make a statement, I think.

I don't know about that Jim. They looked pretty good against the Jets and should have won last week as well. I will grant you, Sparano does seem to have institutionalized the inane coaching decision but if they play clean and do a bit better in the red zone this should be another very close game.

It is not like Matt Moore hasn't torched us in the past. ( Tenn / '09 )

They have Brandon Marshall as well.

I am still pissed over the Seattle loss, but if the Giants use the Seattle loss as a lesson not to play down to the level of other teams and that you can get beat by any team any week in this league; then I'll be able to say at the end of the season that I'm glad we lost to Seattle.

The Giants need to display a killer instinct and an ability to dominate that they've not clearly put out there just yet.

Don't forget we've got Tuck back, which could free up Kiwi for more utilisation as a blitzer.

I think we'll win but I never give the points with the Giants! We have a way of making what should be easy much too hard.Also, on Matt Moore - I remember him coming in with Carolina in 2009 and they knocked us out of playoff contention with a 41-9 spanking. Moore went 15-20, with three TDs.

I think we'll win but I never give the points with the Giants! We have a way of making what should be easy much too hard.Also, on Matt Moore - I remember him coming in with Carolina in 2009 and they knocked us out of playoff contention with a 41-9 spanking. Moore went 15-20, with three TDs.

Do me a favor... edit this out of your post. If not I will find you and Curb Stomp you. I was at that game!!! :ranting2::atomic::cry:

Geez you guys are superstitious. If we lose this game it's because someone very powerful in Vegas put Gilbride/Eli in his pocket. The Dolphins are a bad team. I don't care what Matt Moore did in 2009. He sucks, the Dolphins suck, and they want to suck... for Luck. The team is playing for a lame duck coach on the road in an environment that probably won't be quite as nice as Miami.

This could be a slaughter:

Dolphins face strong Giants pass rush with injury plagued offensive line

Two Dolphins starting offensive lineman — Marc Colombo and Richie Incognito — are nursing injuries

8:16 p.m. EDT, October 26, 2011

DAVIE — The Miami Dolphins could be facing one of the NFL's fiercest pass-rushing defenses short-handed on Sunday.

Starting right tackle Marc Colombo sat out Wednesday's practice with a knee injury and starting left guard Richie Incognito was sidelined by an ankle sprain. That means two members of the Dolphins' starting offensive line might need to be replaced, or could have their performance against the New York Giants hindered.

The Dolphins have allowed 22 sacks this season, which is third worst in the NFL. Only Seattle (24) and St. Louis (23) have given up more.

Coincidentally, the Giants have produced 22 sacks, which is tied with Minnesota and Washington for the most in the NFL.

"They have two great safeties, and their safeties make a lot of plays," center Mike Pouncey said, referring to former UM standouts Antrel Rolle and Kenny Phillips, the Giants' two leading tacklers.

"On top of that, they've got one of the best pass-rushing defensive lines in the NFL. When you have that combination, it allows you to play a lot of great defense," Pouncey said. "We have to contain what we can contain and make the right [identifications] when the safeties drop down in the box."

If Colombo and Incognito are sidelined, expect Nate Garner and John Jerry, the top offensive line reserves, to play a larger role. But it's possible both could return to practice on Thursday.

Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, a Deerfield Beach grad and USF product, has contributed 7.5 sacks, and Osi Umenyiora, who missed three games with a right knee injury, has recorded five sacks and forced two fumbles since returning.

:flex: