SportsWrath

Set your DVR

Allstarjim

Moore was a backup in '09, wasn't he? Whitehurst in the Seattle game....backup. The Giants have this annoying power to make backups look like hall of famers, we all know this. I don't even know who their backup is at this point, but whoever he is, he will get the 'Fins off the schnide and put up record setting numbers if the D kills Moore.

Moore was a backup in '09, wasn't he? Whitehurst in the Seattle game....backup. The Giants have this annoying power to make backups look like hall of famers, we all know this. I don't even know who their backup is at this point, but whoever he is, he will get the 'Fins off the schnide and put up record setting numbers if the D kills Moore.

Super Sage

This is just for all/none/blu... anyway. Some matchups to watch:

Webster vs. Marshall - should be a good battle. The advantage Webby has is that it's Matt Moore delivering the ball. If Webby can say with Marshall, he should have some opportunities to get some picks on some inaccurate throws. In fact, I like the Giants secondary to make several big plays this week as I expect Tuck, JPP, and Co to rush Moore into some bad decisions.

Cameron Wake vs. Kareem McKenzie - the big man has his hands full with Wake, an excellent speed rusher. McKenzie may need a little help at times in this battle.

Daniel Thomas vs. Kiwanuka - of course, it's not just Kiwi that will be responsible for stopping Thomas. But with Tuck now healthy, Kiwi should be able to get more snaps at linebacker and especially on early downs, will be expected to make some big plays.

Jacquian Williams vs. Reggie Bush - just as Williams was a spy on Vick in the Eagles' game, watch for Fewell to employ him in a similar manner against Bush on 3rd downs in particular.

Ahmad Bradshaw/Brandon Jacobs vs. Karlos Dansby - This is the time for the running game to make plays, and the most dangerous run stopping linebacker for the Phins is Dansby.

JPP vs. Jake Long - This should be a good mid-season litmus test for JPP. Osi will also get reps against Long, and either way it should be a great battle to watch.

JPP vs. Jake Long - This should be a good mid-season litmus test for JPP. Osi will also get reps against Long, and either way it should be a great battle to watch.

This is the one Im waiting to see, with CWebb vs Marshall a close second.

Not anymore, he's sick again. Some kind of blood infection so it looks like his IR was for a chronic condition. If Sage was the backup and came in though I have no doubt he'd torch the Giants D.

they picked up J.P Losman. I think the Dolphins should fly to L.A, to watch Barkley vs. Luck tonight. Just skip going to New York.

If Losman finds his way into the game and beats the Giants Im done watching for this season. Fuck, if the Dolphins win period Im probably done. Perhaps thats unfanlike but they already burned one with the Seattle game they dont get another.

Coming out of the bye, we're going to see a healthier Giants team and one that looked at the last past 6 games to correct mistakes. Hopefully we will see a team tomorrow that handles the Dolphins as the winless team they are and carry this energy forward for the rest of the season.

Yeah, and if we win by a field goal in the last seconds...I'm coming down to Tampa and kicking your ass.

Well, we won by a field goal in the last minutes.....but we scored a touchdown to get the 3 point lead.....so are you still gonna beat his ass?

If so, provide pics?