SportsWrath

Ok I hate to say this

Nas

Haha, reading this thread again, just made me laugh.

No BadEgg, no Hotdog, for how many months now? Shamed into silence. LMAO. I guess when you've drawn a line in the sand about how enlightened you are and we are a bunch of dopes for thinking this QB and this team would be any good at all... and then you are exposed for COMPLETELY getting it wrong and pretty much looking like a giant anus... yeah, you might have to crawl back in whatever depressing hole you came from. LMAO

Wasn't my finest moment. This is an old thread. I've matured since lol. There's more to me than looks you know :)

This is one small step for Nas...........one giant leap for Nas-kind..........Sorry I could not resist Nas......as you have matured, are you happy with the

'Kerry Collins without the golden arm" who is one Eli injury away from being our QB?

P.I.P- Niel Armstrong BTW

This is one small step for Nas...........one giant leap for Nas-kind..........Sorry I could not resist Nas......as you have matured, are you happy with the

'Kerry Collins without the golden arm" who is one Eli injury away from being our QB?

P.I.P- Niel Armstrong BTW

Back up QBs are back ups for a reason Jack. He's better than the alternative.. besides the dude plays with the 2nd unit... talk about turnstiles.

Back up QBs are back ups for a reason Jack. He's better than the alternative.. besides the dude plays with the 2nd unit... talk about turnstiles.

No some teams actually have back ups with real talent.........You never see Bellicheat naked without a "real" back up

Philadelphia too

Coughlin must like Perrilloux or he would not have brought him back 13 times............any fool can see Carr once hit runs around like a girl out there

No some teams actually have back ups with real talent.........You never see Bellicheat naked without a "real" back up

Philadelphia too

Coughlin must like Perrilloux or he would not have brought him back 13 times............any fool can see Carr once hit runs around like a girl out there

He brings him back onto the practice squad constantly so that he can run and mimic offenses where the QBs are mobile for the first team defense in practice. Understand now?

Christ.

Philadelphia too

Kafka?

This is grounds for banishment!

OMFG can ANYONE read the fucking date I said this? It was the time when Eli gave me ulcers... let's not pretend each one here is a great expert... so wtf... please read the date of the thread.

OMFG can ANYONE read the fucking date I said this? It was the time when Eli gave me ulcers... let's not pretend each one here is a great expert... so wtf... please read the date of the thread.

Im just bustn chops Nas.

Great Expert over here :giants:

Dude, you still posted it when Eli had already won a ring, had several statistically better seasons than Carr, and was still a current starter in the league. Carr has and was none of those. Regardless of us looking at the date of the post, this is a ridiculous post.

Dude, you still posted it when Eli had already won a ring, had several statistically better seasons than Carr, and was still a current starter in the league. Carr has and was none of those. Regardless of us looking at the date of the post, this is a ridiculous post.

This was your lone response in this thread back then:

The majority of interceptions last season that "bounced off receivers hands" were on inaccurate balls thrown by Manning, high or behind the wide receiver normally. You take out the ones Manning himself should be faulted for and last year's interception statistic would be more average. Besides, every quarterback has to deal with a few deflected interceptions.

I'm pretty sure both were Manning's fault last night, though.

I don't exactly see you coming to the defense of Eli. Shit if you were to read most responses hardly anyone was upset about the topic... and what's more? My very follow up to my own thread stated I could be very wrong... as in I was acting on emotion. But don't let that get in the way of a good rant. :)