SportsWrath

Ok I hate to say this

Nas

I was just wondering why this got bumped. Anyway, abt time. Wheres BadEgg and HotDog? They should be around with Dog rambling the same horseshit about Eli being a average-good QB who is inconsistent and BagEgg always saying he knows his Cowboys have problems and he will openly admit them - the saint that he is....but still yapp and blab like nobody's business

I was just wondering why this got bumped. Anyway, abt time. Wheres BadEgg and HotDog? They should be around with Dog rambling the same horseshit about Eli being a average-good QB who is inconsistent and BagEgg always saying he knows his Cowboys have problems and he will openly admit them - the saint that he is....but still yapp and blab like nobody's business

I sure would like to know. The irony is it was a thread made on pure emotion and before anyone posts a response I stated my doubt.. but hey I guess some people love to prove you wrong.. it helps their ego a bit.

Man what a bunch of Faggots. If, and this is a big IF, they show up cause dallas wins week one I think that deserves a ban for a few months. Lets say 12.....

The key is, I didn't state that Carr is possibly a better QB than Eli....

The key is you didn't exactly disagree either. Monday morning quarterbacking at its best.

btw did you happen to also read my follow up comment right after I created the thread? :rolleyes:

Man what a bunch of Faggots. If, and this is a big IF, they show up cause dallas wins week one I think that deserves a ban for a few months. Lets say 12.....

Nah, they need to be around. We get to see the perspective from the other side as well - albeit a mentally challenged side. In anycase, I hope they show up Week 1 - but I doubt the Giants will lose to the Cowboys. They might still show up and eat pie. Id respect them a lot more if they did.

The key is you didn't exactly disagree either. Monday morning quarterbacking at its best.

btw did you happen to also read my follow up comment right after I created the thread? :rolleyes:

No, you're right, I made the comment that some picks were Eli's fault, some weren't. Lol.