SportsWrath

steve smith

Lughead

Me too and I am more pissed at Steve than the eagles. Giant dr's where saying mid season and the eagles say he will contribute early...... probable hand over the playbook. I am getting mote pissed just thinking about it.

It's fucking funny, we resign a RB with a fumbling problem who might not do much else and we let go of our one WR that Eli is comfortable with.

Did JR watch some of those passes that Eli threw to Manny and Nicks?

Fuck me this is going to be along season if they cant get on the right page.

if i ever see steve smith walking down Broad St i'm gonna run the fucker over with my truck. that asshole is just a peg below Vick on my hate list. i hope we snap the dooshnozzles legs off in november. f him

Yeah It's Smiths fault that the Giants didnt give him anything :rolleyes:

How is it even possible? My guess is they refused to show him a long term contract and it came down to whose one year deal was better. And of course, the Eagles offer was probably much better.

Dudes have restructured specifically so we could get guys like Boss and Smith signed and they couldn't work out a deal with either one? That's piss poor. :facepalm:

I feel betrayed.. Steve Smith betrayed us.. Now I want to know what the Giants had on the table for him to accept a fucking 1 Yr deal with the hated Eagles... also the Eagles did it to us on purpose... they're fucking brilliant.

you want to open up the vault for a damned invalid? this has squat to do with the Giants. I have no problem with Reese sticking to his guns and not caving to a guy who won't touch the field till November at the earliest, and may still miss the season. remember, this was a career threatening injury when it happened. maybe the Giants are wrong about his injury, but whatev, it won't be the first time. they could have pulled a Sehorn and gave out a shit contract to a guy that is crap for the rest of his career.

my beef is with the traitor. f him. i can't wait to hear the boos rain down on this big mouthed jackass.

you want to open up the vault for a damned invalid? this has squat to do with the Giants. I have no problem with Reese sticking to his guns and not caving to a guy who won't touch the field till November at the earliest, and may still miss the season. remember, this was a career threatening injury when it happened. maybe the Giants are wrong about his injury, but whatev, it won't be the first time. they could have pulled a Sehorn and gave out a shit contract to a guy that is crap for the rest of his career.

my beef is with the traitor. f him. i can't wait to hear the boos rain down on this big mouthed jackass.

So your beef is with a guy who has done nothing but played great for the Giants and did all he could to step up and help us win a SB but yet when all he wants is a chance to show he still has something left he gets shit on by the Giants FO?

Ask yourself who the real traitor is.

Fuck Smith. He aint gonna play much this yr anyway and its only a 1 yr deal. Fuck him and fuck the egirls.

Fuck our FO. They spent most of their time trying to appease that cray baby Osi and didn't make an offer to Smith? The guy who didn't demand they rip up his contract and give him a new one?