SportsWrath

steve smith

Lughead

Dibs it's tree.. unless I missed something else :)

Ya, I didn't have the heart to tell you it was "first dibs"....I pictured you yelling out "first dips" as you grabbed a chip and proceeded to double dip over and over until no one wanted any more of the dip..... :smartass:

Ya, I didn't have the heart to tell you it was "first dibs"....I pictured you yelling out "first dips" as you grabbed a chip and proceeded to double dip over and over until no one wanted any more of the dip..... :smartass:

Yea I'm good at pronouncing both letters they way they're supposed to be.. a lot of Arab Americans can't... but thanks for the correction.. I'm here to learn :)

i could live with him going somewhere else but this is just disgusting at this point. they were a better team last year AND they managed the cap well. take some notes, reese

I can't knock Reese for managing the cap. I think they hedged their bets on the team being really good last year.. keeping all the guys together.. By all accounts we're considered to be one of the better teams and better organization in the NFL.. and have been for a while.. Props to the dude before Reese too (sorry not good with names)..

Also people should keep in mind...Jerry Reese actually drafted Steve Smith, and Kevin Boss for that matter. Whatever attachment we feel to these guys, Jerry Reese has to feel exponentially more...but he needs to make smart all around decisions.

Imagine for a second, take the fondness you have for those guys, and then multiply it by 100 because you actually drafted them. It's not like Reese wanted to see them go.

-Z

He's an invalid with a recent Micro Fracture surgery........really smart move by Eagles

In a year he can go to the highest bidder............if he really tries to stress that knee his career might be over very fast

Sad........The Giants should have signed him and left him on the PUP

Steve's whole game is based upon quick cuts........you dont do that on a weak knee

Very mixed emotions on this one. Steve Smith was an excellent player for us and a top notch route runner. But it's hard to be too angry at losing him today. I don't think it took the Eagles much to convince him to sign.

There might be some options out there. Lee Evans might be gone in Buffalo and Cotchery might be a guy who could help if he could get healthy. I know it's slim pickings but depth is a problem now more so that quality, considering our injury problems at wr last year.

He's an invalid with a recent Micro Fracture surgery........really smart move by Eagles

In a year he can go to the highest bidder............if he really tries to stress that knee his career might be over very fast

Sad........The Giants should have signed him and left him on the PUP

Steve's whole game is based upon quick cuts........you dont do that on a weak knee

I wish they had.. I guess I wish Smith well too.. just not against us... he better not rush from injury to prove a point. He's got nothing to prove.

two legs in November Jack.. two legs.

I cannot recall anyone coming back from micro fracture in 6 months..........its a long long road back.....ask Kenny Philips

All the Eagles did was waste $1million dollars, and kid themselves.......at least Steve got the money for his family.....we were not going to do it...no cap room

I cannot recall anyone coming back from micro fracture in 6 months..........its a long long road back.....ask Kenny Philips

All the Eagles did was waste $1million dollars, and kid themselves.......at least Steve got the money for his family.....we were not going to do it...no cap room

Wow that's crazy I completely agree with this.

SS will NOT be nearly as good till atleast 2012 no player comes right back from it except for the FREAKS of the NFL