SportsWrath

Is it me, or has Giants.com become increasingly annoying?

mastershake

Popups everywhere, videos automatically playing when I don't want them too, banner ads running in the middle of the screen (I don't mind them as long as they're not in my way), increasingly harder to find things, etc...

There's way too much stuff on screen, especially the splash page... way too much going on.

Popups everywhere, videos automatically playing when I don't want them too, banner ads running in the middle of the screen (I don't mind them as long as they're not in my way), increasingly harder to find things, etc...

There's way too much stuff on screen, especially the splash page... way too much going on.

Well, look at it this way... they have videos... we have 100 JackStroud threads.

As usual, we agree.

i only go there for Giants Online , Papa's Perspective and TC Press Confs ..........and it always seems to be too complicted , running slow and full of shit that i dont need.

( Pat Hanlon's tweets are quite good sometimes ! )

im still fucking pissed off about Sun ! ......I fucking hate Vick and Reid about as much as i hated Cunningham and Buddy Fucking Ryan ! ....jeeesus

i only go there for Giants Online , Papa's Perspective and TC Press Confs ..........and it always seems to be too complicted , running slow and full of shit that i dont need.

im still fucking pissed off about Sun ! ......I fucking hate Vick and Reid about as much as i hated Cunningham and Buddy Fucking Ryan ! ....jeeesus

Know what you mean. I still don't want to read the papers or listen to the FAN. I hope the Giants are doing a better job than me getting over it.

It was on NFL Replay last night....I was bopping through the channels....and stopped there...then it was like a car wreck....I couldn't take my eyes off it. They has SO MANY CHANCES to win that game....the horror!

C. Wagon

It was on NFL Replay last night....I was bopping through the channels....and stopped there...then it was like a car wreck....I couldn't take my eyes off it. They has SO MANY CHANCES to win that game....the horror!

C. Wagon

Mike Francesca summed it up nicely. From 7:28 on, every single play had to go exactly right for the eagles, and exactly wrong for the gmen in order for the gmen to blow it.