SportsWrath

Burress realizes the Damage

Lughead

Like a lot of the comments say below the article...the man was made an example by Mayor for Life Papa Doc Bloomberg. No priors.....a gun registered out of state...only shot himself....the only mistake made was the Doctor at the hospital working to cover it up. Just report it as normal and there is no big scandal. 18 months with low life scum...a bit much when you got unconvicted co-conspirators like that animal who plays for the Ravens walking around and earning a living. :rolleyes:

Honestly, who gives a fuck about Plaxico Burress anymore.

Steve Smith had more catches, more yards, more TDs, and... oh yeah... a Pro Bowl berth.

I still wish Plax was on the team, frankly without him were still sitting at only two SB championships.

Whats wrong with seeing how a former Giants is doing?

Not having Plax isn't the reason that we didn't make the playoffs. It's because our Defense played like a bunch of girls.

Despite Chase Blackburn.

I just said I missed him being on the team, not that he would of helped us reach the playoffs this year....unless he was somehow able to rush the QB and cover WRs at the same time...like Blackburn.

Not having Plax isn't the reason that we didn't make the playoffs. It's because our Defense played like a bunch of girls.

Despite Chase Blackburn.

no doubt someone like him would've helped. especially in '08 playoffs. steve smith is not the same type of receiver.

we would've won the superbowl last year if he didnt shoot himself in the leg. i dont think it would've mattered this season though

With or without Plax, if they were able to find a way to squeak past Philadelphia last year, they were winning it all. It was just not in the cards. I would have liked to see the defense with a healthy Osi in 08. If he didn't get injured, who knows. What a waste.

I think "jaywmitchell" from those comments and our very own Jack Stroud are the same person.

I don't know what gives you that impression. :wacko:

Posted by jaywmitchell

February 07, 2010, 10:37PM

I will say it one more time, Coughlin had nothing to do with us winning the SB, the facts don't lie, all credit goes to Spags, Coughlin is an average coach, look at his stats with Spags and without. It is crystal clear Spags should have stayed and Coughlin given the boot.

Despite Chase Blackburn.

I blame Coughlin for not using Blackburn as a 2-way player.

I think "jaywmitchell" from those comments and our very own Jack Stroud are the same person.

That did cross my mind as well.

I don't want Plax back. Maybe the Bills could get him. Then they'd have a pair of matching bookends.

Lee Evans and Plax? I doubt TO is a Bill this year....there's talk of Mcnabb going to the Bills...that'd be cool....key the start of the Kevin Kolb era, lmao....