SportsWrath

Sports channel

Lughead

Sports Channel has a report coming up on Plax ..

He may be heading back to the Giants

Now don't kill the messenger. it's a report that has not been out yet watch SC within the next hour to see what all the Hub bub is about.

Sports Channel has a report coming up on Plax ..

He may be heading back to the Giants

Now don't kill the messenger. it's a report that has not been out yet watch SC within the next hour to see what all the Hub bub is about.

I have no problem with Plaxico.....he needs to buy a holster if he's going to carry guns though......even better would be to hire a bodyguard who carries one if he truly feels threatened.

lost in all this is that two giants wrs have neen held up at gunpoint in the last few years.....one just the day before the plaxico fiaxico

I wouldn't mind this,it got all blown out of proportion if you ask me, Espn,Bloomberg etc. I think Jerry and Couglin believe in second chances why not bring him back at least for one year,he is still able to keep defenses honest and not put 8 guys in the box,we do not have a reciever capable of that right now.

I will definitely lose respect for the Giants if they bring him back. If they do it better be for the vet min.

I have no problem with them bringing him back. I didn't agree when they let him go as I thought the should give a chance to show he he's ready to man up. Plax is not cancer nor is a bad person and as his biggest critic here, I will be the first to applaud the move.

Lug TV- it only exists in his reality.

stupidest post of the month.

my mistake, I meant Sports center

any way the anchor said it this morning but Mayock said nothing about plax going back to the Giants in his report

I have no problem with them bringing him back. I didn't agree when they let him go as I thought the should give a chance to show he he's ready to man up. Plax is not cancer nor is a bad person and as his biggest critic here, I will be the first to applaud the move.

i dont think youre his biggest critic here

i dont think youre his biggest critic here

Oh yes I was... I could never get over the towel tackle against Dallas. It was only when his troubles started to surface that I felt for the guy.

He definitly isnt. I personaly wouldnt want him back no matter what. The guy is a head case.

No he is not. The guy is just like a of over-exposed rich guys who've had terrible childhoods... psychologically screwed up with no one around him looking out for him and protecting him. He's a good person and it shows. Let's not be tho harsh on the man for doing something stupid.. who of us hasn't.

I highly doubt the Giants will take him back now...I like Plax the player and should be given another chance...but they have invested into two new receivers in the draft.

Yes and they're rookies. And who said you can't line them all up anyway? Plax, Nicks, Smith, Barden.. pick your poison.

Yes and they're rookies. And who said you can't line them all up anyway? Plax, Nicks, Smith, Barden.. pick your poison.

lets not get crazy here...Nicks and Barden are unproved...they may be great, they may be terrible, who knows

I completely disagree. Didn't he already have like 47 team infractions between getting his contract extension and shooting himself? Remember when they had to sit him for half a game? The guy's an A-class jerk.

I agree Tree....and I am starting to think based on my experience that when someone repeatedly commits acts of such sheer stupidity despite the intercession of family, friends, employers....getting the celebrity pass time and time again...that there has to be some latent cognitive delay that is not apparent to the layman. I would bet if someone did a Wechsler (IQ) Adaptive Skills Test on him would discover that he probably measures out at the Borderline Level or has some mental health pathology. Forget cutting off your nose to spite your face...this guy stuck his face repeatedly into the meat grinder. Time to move on.

I completely disagree. Didn't he already have like 47 team infractions between getting his contract extension and shooting himself? Remember when they had to sit him for half a game? The guy's an A-class jerk.

I agree Tree....and I am starting to think based on my experience that when someone repeatedly commits acts of such sheer stupidity despite the intercession of family, friends, employers....getting the celebrity pass time and time again...that there has to be some latent cognitive delay that is not apparent to the layman. I would beat is someone did a Wechsler (IQ) Adaptive Skills Test on him would discover that he is probably measures out at the Borderline Level or has some mental health pathology. Forget cutting off your nose to spite your face...this guy stuck his face repeatedly into the meat grinder. Time to move on.

Bingo.

I'll pass, thanks. We have good team chemistry without the Plaxes, Shockies, and Barbers of the world.

Hit the nail on the Head.

This is what Plax's former teammate Tim Hasselbeck had to say about him.

"When you're looking at Plaxico Burress, there's no doubt that he can be a dominant receiver at times on Sundays," Hasselbeck said. "We've seen it. But with that being said, I played with the guy. I was in the locker room with him for two years. He's a disaster as a teammate. He's a disaster as a guy that you have to coach.

"And what do I mean by that? If you want to wait for a guy to show up to meetings, if you want to have to beg a guy to run full-speed in practice, if you want a guy that would disappear in games because he doesn't get the ball early -- then look, Plaxico Burress is your guy.

"But if you don't want those distractions, and you don't want to deal with the other headaches that come along with Plaxico Burress, then you better stay away from him."

pretty much says it all right there.

It must of been hard for Eli to work with Plax.

Eli has such a dedicated work ethic and respect for the game

and Plax only cared about himself.

With all these new receivers around Eli working hard I have

no doubt the passing game will make great strides.

Anyone thinking that John Mara would take back Plaxico

is high. When the Giants let someone go that means they

gave every chance and benefit of the doubt.

Hit the nail on the Head.

This is what Plax's former teammate Tim Hasselbeck had to say about him.

"When you're looking at Plaxico Burress, there's no doubt that he can be a dominant receiver at times on Sundays," Hasselbeck said. "We've seen it. But with that being said, I played with the guy. I was in the locker room with him for two years. He's a disaster as a teammate. He's a disaster as a guy that you have to coach.

"And what do I mean by that? If you want to wait for a guy to show up to meetings, if you want to have to beg a guy to run full-speed in practice, if you want a guy that would disappear in games because he doesn't get the ball early -- then look, Plaxico Burress is your guy.

"But if you don't want those distractions, and you don't want to deal with the other headaches that come along with Plaxico Burress, then you better stay away from him."

pretty much says it all right there.

Wow. Not often you hear a former player rip into a former teammate like that. Thats really saying something.

Wow. Not often you hear a former player rip into a former teammate like that. Thats really saying something.

Yeah I can't recall ever seeing someone dis a teammate's work ethic like that. He sure left an impression.