SportsWrath

Giants acquire Boldin from Cards for Manningham, Kiwanuka, fisrt and second round pick

I wouldn't believe anything like this today unless it came complete with video of it coming out of Jerry Reese's mouth. And even then, I'd wait a few seconds to see if Jerry yelled "April Fool."

Yeah anyone who actually believed it...I'm sorry but that is being pretty gullible.

I wouldn't believe anything like this today unless it came complete with video of it coming out of Jerry Reese's mouth. And even then, I'd wait a few seconds to see if Jerry yelled "April Fool."

Kay Slay was attacked by a deer?

:confused:

Really?

I am curious did you guys really believe this or are you just playing along? Did anyone ACTUALLY believe this?

not me,

for one its april fools day

2. what we gave up is completely unrealistic

not me,

for one its april fools day

2. what we gave up is completely unrealistic

#1 is enough to scare off anyone. And given our cultures love of giving ridiculous ideas and trying to pass them off as happening on this day you would assume that by now people would know when to have their guards up.

#2 The trade itself is ridiculous and Reese would never do anything that stupid and I have a hard time believing that any of the people who post here, who are diehard Giant fans, would think Reese would do that deal.