SportsWrath

Kiper

Allstarjim

I realize that there is not a lot of love for Kiper on this board. Personally I'm indifferent to him. But it's worth noting that on today's Sportscenter he revealed his first round mock and has the Giants taking James Laurinitis from Ohio State with the first pick.

I don't think it's a bad pick, but we desperately need a good WLB early... I don't think Laurinitis fits the bill, but he would be a nice player to have to replace Pierce with eventually.

If we draft a LB early on and move KIWI back that tells you that AP will be cut before the year.

Kehl is ready to start and make an impact.

Kiwi is gonna be a beast LB

Goff???

AP is still good but not at $4.5 million

DeOssie???

Clark is running down. but the f/o will keep him if they let Pierce go as a veteran at the position.

Blackburn should not be a starter. decent backup though.

I kinda forgot about Wilkinson. he has talent but he cant seem to stay healthy. If that changes than we should be ok

it sucks cuz our offseason highly depends on what position Kiwi plays next year

I question his talent, he's been a disappointment.

To those that follow college football more than me...

Any chance of landing Brian Cushing in the first and Hakeem Nicks in the second ?

Thanks for telling me who he had the Giants picking, I had to go to class before he ended

the 1st round.

Kiper had Cushing going to the Patriots at 23 and he had Malaluga going to the Lions

at 20. I haven't watched Kiper since the NFL Network also decided to broadcast the draft,

Mike Mayock is far and wide the better "draft guru." Anyone of who disagrees will get a tombstone

piledriver, mkay?

I knew Kiper was shit WAYYY back in the 90's when Tampa Bay drafted Trent Dilfer. The Colts passed on Dilfer cuz they had just signed Jim Harbaugh and didn't think Dilfer was going to pan out as a pro. Kiper went apeshit.

"Oh, the Colts are REALLY going to regret not getting Dilfer. This guy has a cannon for an arm, smarts, and the savvy to be a perennial Pro Bowler for years to come. If they think Jim Harbaugh is going to get it done for them, they're in for a rude awakening."

Well, all Harbaugh did was lead the Colts to the AFC championship game that year... a game that they would have won if their butter-fingered receiver didn't drop the Hail Mary pass in the endzone on the final play of regulation... and behind the running of some guy named Marshall Faulk, who they picked over Trent Dilfer (yeah, they picked Trev Alberts too, but whatever). Harbaugh was comeback player of the year and made the Pro Bowl.

Trent Dilfer? He made a pretty good backup.

Kiper is an idiot.

Mayock is just a god in the college football/draft stuff, he knows everything about the players. I swear in one analyst he did of a guy he knew when he lost his virginity, the womans name and what time the point of ejaculation happened. He's like the Adam Scheffler of the NFL Draft.....or Adam Scheffler is the Mike Mayock of NFL News....which ever one you want to use.

I knew Kiper was shit WAYYY back in the 90's when Tampa Bay drafted Trent Dilfer. The Colts passed on Dilfer cuz they had just signed Jim Harbaugh and didn't think Dilfer was going to pan out as a pro. Kiper went apeshit.

"Oh, the Colts are REALLY going to regret not getting Dilfer. This guy has a cannon for an arm, smarts, and the savvy to be a perennial Pro Bowler for years to come. If they think Jim Harbaugh is going to get it done for them, they're in for a rude awakening."

Well, all Harbaugh did was lead the Colts to the AFC championship game that year... a game that they would have won if their butter-fingered receiver didn't drop the Hail Mary pass in the endzone on the final play of regulation... and behind the running of some guy named Marshall Faulk, who they picked over Trent Dilfer (yeah, they picked Trev Alberts too, but whatever). Harbaugh was comeback player of the year and made the Pro Bowl.

Trent Dilfer? He made a pretty good backup.

If Trev Alberts wasn't killed with injuries, he would have been a good pro.

What I believe makes Kiper so great is stories like yours. If he was so great at judging college talent and projecting how well college players would perform in the NFL some team would have hired him long ago. But for almost 20 years he is a TV guy who projects talent. Because he sucks at it is why no team ever hired him.

Kiper is an idiot.

Mayock is just a god in the college football/draft stuff, he knows everything about the players. I swear in one analyst he did of a guy he knew when he lost his virginity, the womans name and what time the point of ejaculation happened. He's like the Adam Scheffler of the NFL Draft.....or Adam Scheffler is the Mike Mayock of NFL News....which ever one you want to use.

LMAO!!!

that's good!

I like Kiper I think he is ok, he is opinionated just like everyone else. The funniest Kiper moment I remember is when the Eagles took Mike Mamula in the first round. I think he was the 7th or 12th pick....anyway he was slated as a late 2nd rounder early 3rd, when the camera panned to Kiper he was flipping through his book looking for his notes...it was funny...at least I thought so.

If any of you guys live near Hoboken go check out DeFranco's gym. Cushing has been working out there the past few weeks. DeFranco is famous for training many pro and soon to be pro athletes and turns them into absolute beasts in the weight room. He might be handing out sauce over there but I know someone who is training for the combine that has been working out there and he says Cushing is a beast.