SportsWrath

Jeremy Shockey

Sephiroth

And our TE caught 0 balls against the Redskins...

I was wondering why Boss or Matthews did not throw their hands up and act like a 2 year old when they did not get involved or had some bad balls thrown their way. Here all this time I though that was what you were supposed to do.

IMO we got rid of Shokey a year early, which is better than a year late.

I was wondering why Boss or Matthews did not throw their hands up and act like a 2 year old when they did not get involved or had some bad balls thrown their way. Here all this time I though that was what you were supposed to do.

IMO we got rid of Shokey a year early, which is better than a year late.

the play to toomer that was almost a pick, toomer kinda threw his hands up, if that was shockey everyone woulda been bitchin about the throwin the hands up

the play to toomer that was almost a pick, toomer kinda threw his hands up, if that was shockey everyone woulda been bitchin about the throwin the hands up

No see Toomer was more like "WTF...that was the play?"

Shockey throws his hands up like "WTF you stupid fuck...I'm Shockey....just throw it at me....I'm great"

I heard his new name in New Orleans is gonna be Jeremy Ocho Ocho, Chad is starting a trend another circus clown known only has the The BRETT now will also change his name, his name will be Quattro and then the Jets will move out of OUR stadium into the LA Colisuem and be known has the the LA BRETT FAVRE EXPIERENCE