SportsWrath

Name a Giant you wish won a ring... and another athlete (any sport besides football)

BurnThePhilFans

I always liked Chad Bratzke. Blue collar, hard working guy who took a long time to replace once he was gone. Dude spent the first year on the practice squad and ended up as a borderline Pro Bowler.

i always felt that strahan made him better than he was- that was exposed when he went to indy.

i would say (here we go) Jim Fassel deserved a ring.

I always liked Chad Bratzke. Blue collar, hard working guy who took a long time to replace once he was gone. Dude spent the first year on the practice squad and ended up as a borderline Pro Bowler.

Doesn't he live in a van, down by the river???

Giant, Armstead or Sparks(sentimental favorite)

Non Football? Charles Barkley

Barkley is one of those guys who I couldn't give a shit about winning a title. I hate guys who force trades to win titles and then don't.

Barkley is one of those guys who I couldn't give a shit about winning a title. I hate guys who force trades to win titles and then don't.

My obvious #1 is Donnie baseball, but I've said that a million times. So I wanted to mention Barkley, cause I love the guy. He came close to getting one here with Phoenix, and would have gotten it, had he played anyone besides Jordan. <_<

My obvious #1 is Donnie baseball, but I've said that a million times. So I wanted to mention Barkley, cause I love the guy. He came close to getting one here with Phoenix, and would have gotten it, had he played anyone besides Jordan. <_<

Karl Malone and John Stockton anyday over Barkley

Those are more great choices. ;)

Is that the only reason you dislike the "Round Mound of Rebound?" Becasue he forced a trade to Phx?

I don't really dislike Barkley, but just like Shaq he forced 2 trades in his career in order to win a world title, and while he got close with Phoenix, he actually should have done it with Houston but he never meshed there.

Guest StrahansGap

Really sad that only one person mentioned Don Mattingly. Automatically the 1st person I thought of when I read the question. My other pick goes to John Starks.

I don't really dislike Barkley, but just like Shaq he forced 2 trades in his career in order to win a world title, and while he got close with Phoenix, he actually should have done it with Houston but he never meshed there.

I thought that was ridiculous in Houston, I thought they had no shot. Adding an old Drexler and an old Barkley with an old Hakeem wasnt gonna do it. That was this years Shaq trade X's 3. He had a WAY better chance in Phx, that team was awesome and had a young, agile Barkley.

Really sad that only one person mentioned Don Mattingly. Automatically the 1st person I thought of when I read the question. My other pick goes to John Starks.

Read my above post. This topic has come up before, and I always put Donnie baseball. He's my second fav Yankee player of all time, and it hurts daily that he doesnt have a ring. I went with a different player this time, someone I happen to be a fan of as well.

Guest StrahansGap
Read my above post. This topic has come up before, and I always put Donnie baseball. He's my second fav Yankee player of all time, and it hurts daily that he doesnt have a ring. I went with a different player this time, someone I happen to be a fan of as well.

I think there might be some Yankee haters who would have loved to have seen Donnie win a ring.....that's how cool he was. I was sitting front row upper deck when the Yanks won the world series in 1996. The crowd went nuts..it was one of the loudest I've ever heard there. But the loudest I ever heard was the year before when the Yanks hosted an extra-innings playoff game against the Mariners (a series they ended up losing). Pandemonium erupted when Mattingly hit a homerun in that game. The place went completely fucking berzerk. It was 50x louder that night than it was for the World Series clincher. I'm glad I was there.