SportsWrath

Name a Giant you wish won a ring... and another athlete (any sport besides football)

BurnThePhilFans

Yes, you're right, I always forget that Rodney Hampton was on the team that beat the Bills.

Yes, I suppose he has a ring; I'll bet he wears his like Shockey probably won't.

In that case, the Giant that I wish would have won a SuperBowl was Rob Carpenter, he was a beast and made for some great games while we were coming up.

Yes, you're right, I always forget that Rodney Hampton was on the team that beat the Bills.

Yes, I suppose he has a ring; I'll bet he wears his like Shockey probably won't.

In that case, the Giant that I wish would have won a SuperBowl was Rob Carpenter, he was a beast and made for some great games while we were coming up.

Wow, Rob Carpenter is a really good pick.

I wish Eli, Amani, Jacobs, Diehl, Bradshaw, Pierce and Webster would all win one...............................................

AGAIN!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Yeah I thought about Carpenter too....what about short legs Doug Kotar....chasing after Herman Edwards after The Fumble would have to be the lowest point in anyone's sports life. He deserved a SB big time.