SportsWrath

THE DALLAS COWBOYS WILL WIN THIS WEEK

BadEgg

oh, the dog really doesn't want to digress this back to the same debate we had in august, so just refer back to those threads please...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

time to stick to the original point of the thread...while the dog feels that really no team should beat another 3 times in a season, the dog sees the cowboys winning...too many weapons to keep pace with...

Would you say the Pats had TOO MANY WEAPONS? We kept pace just fine with them.

Giants-24

Girlz-23

if your referring to the whol einjury excuse comments, the Dog was merely pointing out how that is the common excuse weekly in here, and used your comment as an example...the Dog's not sure why you are offended, but with all do respect, it was not meant as anything other then an example of what typically gets said here, and so perhaps you need not be taking things quite so personally...

The thing is, using my post makes no sense in your argument. Badegg is the one that said had Galloway been healthy and if the Bucs had their number 1 runningback, they most likely would have won. Where is your educated response to his excuse? He also said if TO and Glenn were not healthy that that would be the reason should the Cowboys lose. What of that Doggy? Seems as long as it isn't a Giants fan making excuses everything is Kosher.

I am hardly offended, but i am curious as to why Egg gets a pass on the subject of using injuries as an excuse but Giants fans are crybabies?

I take nothing said on here personally, but I call a hypocrite a hypocrite when I see one.

The thing is, using my post makes no sense in your argument. Badegg is the one that said had Galloway been healthy and if the Bucs had their number 1 runningback, they most likely would have won. Where is your educated response to his excuse? He also said if TO and Glenn were not healthy that that would be the reason should the Cowboys lose. What of that Doggy? Seems as long as it isn't a Giants fan making excuses everything is Kosher.

I am hardly offended, but i am curious as to why Egg gets a pass on the subject of using injuries as an excuse but Giants fans are crybabies?

I take nothing said on here personally, but I call a hypocrite a hypocrite when I see one.

the difference to the dog is that he has never come on here and made excuses for his team (this gos back to the old boards as well...)...say what you will about him as a cowboys fan, but he doesn't make excuses...around here it is constant talk of either injuries or referees that cost the giants the game...it does get old, since it has been this way for so many years...should the giants lose tomorrow, it will be more of the same...guarenteed...

the difference to the dog is that he has never come on here and made excuses for his team (this gos back to the old boards as well...)...say what you will about him as a cowboys fan, but he doesn't make excuses...around here it is constant talk of either injuries or referees that cost the giants the game...it does get old, since it has been this way for so many years...should the giants lose tomorrow, it will be more of the same...guarenteed...

Um, he already made the excuse, he's already preparing the excuse by saying if TO and Glenn are less than 100 percent, that should the Cowboys lose, that would be the reason for it. Sure he softened it up a bit by claiming it isn't an excuse, but that is exactly what it is.

And guess what, should in your ventures to other teams boards you find yourself on a Cowboys fan, you'll find excuses for their loss to the Skins (Oh we had 2 players not playing), or for the Phillies (Oh Jessica Simpson was at the game, or depending on the year Carrie Underwood). You make it sound as if Giants fans have a strong hold on excuses, find me someone who hasn't bitched about injuries or refs and saying they have cost them games and I'll show you someone who doesn't watch much football.

And once more, if what goes on here gets old to you, find a knew hideout Cheech. Wanna know what gets old? You constantly bitching about Giants fans, yet lack the balls most grown men have to tell anyone what team you root for. You get a high off sitting back and picking a part the Giants and Giants fans, yet are too afraid to say what team you're a fan of. You say you don't want to because it would turn into a mud slinging of your team, well, if you're going to belittle Giants fans on a Giants board, have the courage to take a few shots yourself. Harping on Giants fans while refusing to name your team is chicken shit.

Oh, and since you think should the Giants lose you'll hear excuses, you may be right. And you will be right about Egg not making excuses should the Giants win, cause it's mighty hard to make excuses when you don't show up for 5 months.

You are having such a difficult time with this. First off, I don't think I ever said the Bucs would have won. I simply pointed out that the Bucs aren't as strong without a healthy Galloway because he is their only true weapon. Excuse for losing? No. The Bucs should have signed more offensive weapons rather than focusing soley on defense in recent years.

Like it or not, the Cowboys are not the same without TO or Glenn, and are definetly not the same without both.

Excuse? No. Jerry should have drafted a younger WR years ago. What is so difficult with this? I will never use injuries as an excuse for losing a game. But you can't say teams are the same without certain players.

The Giants aren't the same without Shockey. Excuse for losing tomorrow? No, because they have all of their other offensive weapons and they actually had the good sense to pick up a quality TE last year.

The Bucs cannot blame there loss to the Giants on injuries. Galloway was hurt. :LMAO:

Your right about TO. At 50% he is just any other WR. But any other WR should be enough against the Giants defensive back field.

:LMAO::clap:

I guess Galloway was supposed to be enough to beat the Giants. After all he is 'any other reciever'.

Brilliant!!!!

First off, I don't think I ever said the Bucs would have won. I simply pointed out that the Bucs aren't as strong without a healthy Galloway because he is their only true weapon. Excuse for losing?

Bump...for Egg!

You are having such a difficult time with this. First off, I don't think I ever said the Bucs would have won. I simply pointed out that the Bucs aren't as strong without a healthy Galloway because he is their only true weapon. Excuse for losing?

Be careful...I'm the kind of guy who can find proof....example....

However, I suspect both Romo and TO will be healthy, and they will be too much for a stingy but outmanned TB defense. So this debate is moot.

Me reading your quote there from another thread shows ME that you DID indeed say your Cowboys would be too much for TB...TB = Tampa Bay. And how would your Cowboys able to play the Bucs? By the Giants losing? You overlooked us huh? Saying in essence that the Giants will lose.

Theres more to come.... ;)

More Eggo logic!

...provided they are fortunate enough to survive an underrated TB team (which is a big if) and win the following week in Dallas or GB should the Skins upset the Seahawks. Despite this, it was a decent run by the Gmen

Comical!!!!