SportsWrath

THE DALLAS COWBOYS WILL WIN THIS WEEK

BadEgg

Right now we are in a good situation. If we lose, we were supposed to lose. Dallas is the #1 seed and has a stacked team that should beat everyone in the NFC. If we win, we've pulled a major upset and Eli is rolling into the NFC championship game, a game we have no business being in. Either way, this season is a success with Eli getting his 1st playoff win and a terrific nucleus of players that are gelling together. No matter what, I expect BIG things in '08.

We very well may lose Eggy, but like Jim just said, It won't matter. This season is a success already. We've gotten over hurdle number 1. Something you claimed would never happen.

I like our chances just the same. Both games were very close. Much closer than when you got ass fucked by the pats.

We very well may lose Eggy, but like Jim just said, It won't matter. This season is a success already. We've gotten over hurdle number 1. Something you claimed would never happen.

I like our chances just the same. Both games were very close. Much closer than when you got ass fucked by the pats.

I can't blame you for calling your season a success and liking your chances in Dallas. Both games were close.

But Dallas is still the better team. Even with TO at 50%. :o

As far as getting "ass fucked" by the Pats, the Pats did that to alot of teams. The fact that the Giants/Pats score in week 17 was closer than the Cowboys/Pats score back in week 6 means nothing. I think you know better than that.

I can't blame you for calling your season a success and liking your chances in Dallas. Both games were close.

As far as getting "ass fucked" by the Pats, the Pats did that to alot of teams. The fact that the Giants/Pats score in week 17 was closer than the Cowboys/Pats score back in week 6 means nothing. I think you know better than that.

Doesn't Tony Homo need his dick sucked? get going Homo.

Yep you're the better team, but that's no gurantee.

Especially the way your offense is struggling of late.

TO at 50% is just any other wr.

Yeah the pats did that to a lot of teams. I can only think of 4 teams that made it a game, and dallas isn't one of them.

Yep you're the better team, but that's no gurantee.

Especially the way your offense is struggling of late.

TO at 50% is just any other wr.

True there is no guarantee. And, honestly, I would have rather seen TB. It still doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys have no business losing this game.

Your right about TO. At 50% he is just any other WR. But any other WR should be enough against the Giants defensive back field. :D

EDIT: that was a little harsh...I apologize....

Hello JerseyGiant fan.

May the best team win Sunday.

Don't worry, I will not be too difficult Monday.

Afterall, the Cowboys will still have the Patriots to worry about. :P

Oh and Egg is the Giants win on Sunday, don't worry we won't be that hard on

you..after all you won't show your face here until June. :)

I hate this time of the year, with the football season drawing to a close. I will miss all of my friends on the Giants message board during the cold winter months, you included Golfindude 1027. :(

True there is no guarantee. And, honestly, I would have rather seen TB. It still doesn't change the fact that the Cowboys have no business losing this game.

Your right about TO. At 50% he is just any other WR. But any other WR should be enough against the Giants defensive back field. :D

They actually haven't been too bad lately. The younger guys are starting to come into their own, I think the Giants need to focus on pressuring Romo and stopping Barber, he's always had good games against the G-men.

I still don't get this notion that the Giants backfield is so bad when they rank better than the Cowboys.

I still don't get this notion that the Giants backfield is so bad when they rank better than the Cowboys.

They can be ranked whatever they want to be ranked. The "notion" is that Romo as something like 7 TD passes against them and 1 rushing TD. That's why I think the Cowboys "should" win. Doesn't mean it will happen.

But you are taking what I am saying somewhat out of context from another post. I have respect for the Giants, basically saying that the defensive backfield is what will prevent them from going deep into the playoffs and winning the Superbowl. The rest of the team, with the exception of maybe Eli and Jacobs, probably will not be the reason they lose.

Now, the same argument could probably be made with respect to the Dallas DBs. But you have to admit, when looking at the Giants, the defensive backfield is a glaring weakness.

And don't tell me a good performance against a TB offense that has struggled to put up 20 points a game with a second string back, no game breaking TE, and a gimpy Galloway changes that.