SportsWrath

My Prediction for Sunday

osi724dasack

Ok its a tough call but I would say that we pull off a win this week...just because guys like AP, Strahan, Osi, Madison, Eli, Plaxico, Shockey, Toomer AND few others...have way to much pride to go 0-3...CUZ 0-3 IS A SHITTY RECORD.

I think the D will actually shut the O down...however that is if Madison can hold his own against Santana Moss...and maybe Sinorice will actually make some kind of impact this week being the #3 guy and playing against his brother.

Im saying 20-17 GIANTS :)

Our D wil improve. Whether it's in time to make a difference or not...well, that's to be seen, however we're going to move forward. We will win games and I don't see why we can't start this week.

We have pride and nobody likes to be a doormat like this. Frankly, if we had a D at least as competitive as we have had in the past five years (and it wasn't good then), I believe our O would balance us and we'd be looking sharp right now.

Since that's not the case, it's all up to the O and maybe the D will surprise us, but the talent on the field is not so different. I think we'll be looking at better performance starting this weekend.

Our D can only get better, they cant do any worse, and I expect them to only improve. Will it be to the level of Balt. Chi etc?? No, but it HAS to improve somewhat. We pull out a win Sun, cause we have the Skins # usually.

GIANTS 24

Foreskins- 17

Santana Moss, Randle-El and Cooley are going to have a field with us. For us to have a chance, we need to throw Shockey one, just one God-damn seem pass over the middle. Because Burress and Toomer at going to be double cover like a mathu-fucker!

Man, I hope the new OC we get next year knows that a TE can do more than 3 yards curl on ever passing play.

Santana Moss, Randle-El and Cooley are going to have a field with us. For us to have a chance, we need to throw Shockey one, just one God-damn seem pass over the middle. Because Burress and Toomer at going to be double cover like a mathu-fucker!

Man, I hope the new OC we get next year knows that a TE can do more than 3 yards curl on ever passing play.

Or maybe we need a Tight End who doesn't drop 5 passes a game and one

who doesn't laugh when he drops a sure fire touchdown. ;)

My prediction:

The Giants defense continues to make opposing QBs look like future HOFers.

Shockey drops a pass.

Burress has to spend time on the sideline nursing an injury.

Webster commits 2 penalties, one DPI and one holding.

Webster gets burned by Moss for a TD and one other deep pass.

Eli plays well but penalties kill drives.

The Oline plays well but gives up a deuce of sacks.

Ward finally gets 100 yards.

Strahan remains sackless.

Oh and I will say three Giants players leave the game with injuries.

My prediction:

The Giants defense continues to make opposing QBs look like future HOFers.

Shockey drops a pass.

Burress has to spend time on the sideline nursing an injury.

Webster commits 2 penalties, one DPI and one holding.

Webster gets burned by Moss for a TD and one other deep pass.

Eli plays well but penalties kill drives.

The Oline plays well but gives up a deuce of sacks.

Ward finally gets 100 yards.

Strahan remains sackless.

Oh and I will say three Giants players leave the game with injuries.

This one I disagree with. I say he gets his first this yr and the giants record Sun. :TU:

I have a hard time believing the Giants defense can be truly that bad.

I predict the Giants defense will look better and the offense won't look as good. But in the end the Redskins will still win the game but it won't be a blowout.

Redskins 24

Giants 17

I predict the Giants defense will look better and the offense won't look as good. But in the end the Redskins will still win the game but it won't be a blowout.

Redskins 24

Giants 17

Youre a Redskins fan, right mik? Just askin, I think I remember you. The only thing I disagree with is that the O wont look as good. Oh that, and the final score prediction. :)

Youre a Redskins fan, right mik? Just askin, I think I remember you. The only thing I disagree with is that the O wont look as good. Oh that, and the final score prediction. :)

Yep, I'm a Redskins fan.

Which O-line won't look as good? The Redskins or Giants.

The Redskins lost Jansen but Wade really isn't a dropoff, I'd almost say he's better. After Jansen tore his achiles a few years back he hasn't been the same player. I really like Jansen though, tons of heart and spirit but he definately has lost some steps.

Thomas going down is big. He's a real good lineman and was playing great football. Fabini looked good stepping in for him but he's clearly not as good as Thomas. He doesn't suck but he's simply adequate. The rest of the line is playing very well though. We just signed a veteran lineman today for depth.

As for the final score. You think I was conservative on how much the Redskins win by? :)

We're getting killed this weekend. The wheels come off as Shockey and/or Strahan throw a shit fit on the sideline when with the Skins up by 14, Eli throws a bullet... to the Redskins' bench.

Finger-pointing and general 3rd-grade antics all around... get ready for a long season.

Skins 37

Giants 24

Yep, I'm a Redskins fan.

Which O-line won't look as good? The Redskins or Giants.

The Redskins lost Jansen but Wade really isn't a dropoff, I'd almost say he's better. After Jansen tore his achiles a few years back he hasn't been the same player. I really like Jansen though, tons of heart and spirit but he definately has lost some steps.

Thomas going down is big. He's a real good lineman and was playing great football. Fabini looked good stepping in for him but he's clearly not as good as Thomas. He doesn't suck but he's simply adequate. The rest of the line is playing very well though. We just signed a veteran lineman today for depth.

As for the final score. You think I was conservative on how much the Redskins win by? :)

When you said the Giants O wont look as good, I think the Giants O will still be fine, theyll look good.

I havent been to up on your Olineman this season, but ours is holding fine considering we lost our most tenured Olineman, and Eli's blind side to boot. Diehl got owned against GB, but did fine against the Cowboys. SO Im not sure about that.

I hate to break it to you all, but Washington has an insane defensive backfield. We probably arent going to shoot out with them, and really the only way I see us winning is if Ward has a great day running the ball. That is also of course if we can get some damn defense.

Redskins 24

Giants 17

I think thats actually a pretty fair assesment. I think if Gibbs runs the fuck out of the ball, ya'll win. if he tries to make Campbell throw because our secondary has sucked, we win. I am high on Campbell, but he isn't ready to win games himself. That combo of Portis and Betts could kill us, and short dump offs to Cooley.

We're getting killed this weekend. The wheels come off as Shockey and/or Strahan throw a shit fit on the sideline when with the Skins up by 14, Eli throws a bullet... to the Redskins' bench.

Finger-pointing and general 3rd-grade antics all around... get ready for a long season.

Skins 37

Giants 24

I agree with this man, don't forget Shockey's 12 drops.