SportsWrath

Can we be positive?

Nas

Ok so we lost 3 games in a row and chances are 2 of out those 3 we shoud've won (Chi & TN). Remember the high we were on when we were 6-2? Now suddenly we suck? You know what, I can't think of any team with more injuries than ours that has better success.

But anyway, it's like everywhere I turn all I see how doomed we are... for life. For god's sake if these past 3 games showed us anything, it identified the imposters on our team and coaching staff. And I don't see how we can't get rid of them in the offseason.

But back to my intention of creating this thread: Am I the only one here who believes we can and will beat the Cowboys on Sunday?

Ok so we lost 3 games in a row and chances are 2 of out those 3 we shoud've won (Chi & TN). Remember the high we were on when we were 6-2? Now suddenly we suck? You know what, I can't think of any team with more injuries than ours that has better success.

But anyway, it's like everywhere I turn all I see how doomed we are... for life. For god's sake if these past 3 games showed us anything, it identified the imposters on our team and coaching staff. And I don't see how we can't get rid of them in the offseason.

But back to my intention of creating this thread: Am I the only one here who believes we can and will beat the Cowboys on Sunday?

I don't think anyone is saying we're doomed for life, but it's looking pretty bad for this season.

Can we beat Dallas? Sure. But nothing that has happened this week makes me feel confident about it actually happening.

You know how I hate negative threads, but I have to say there is no way we beat dallas unless the receivers come to play, and I don't just mean plax all of them, they have to make the hard catch. Eli's confidence is at an all time low because of recent play, negative press and the team trying to implode. It will have to be an all out effort by all.

Yes , i do think we will win . i really do

We will play hard aggressive D against a hated divisional rival , at home , in a crucial game. We are angry , hurt and we really need it. If we can establish the run early and get a lead... WE WILL PREVAIL

Big day for Jacobs coming up !

Yes , i do think we will win . i really do

We will play hard aggressive D against a hated divisional rival , at home , in a crucial game. We are angry , hurt and we really need it. If we can establish the run early and get a lead... WE WILL PREVAIL

Big day for Jacobs coming up !

You are forgetting who the coach is for this team. BJ will get no more then 7 carries. I still think the Cowgirls are going to get thier assess handed to them :flex:

I definately think we can beat Dallas on Sunday. I think the critical matchup is going to be our secondary against their receivers. If McQuarters and Walker are our starters agains Owens and Glenn, I will be extremely nervous on D. Pass rush in this situation is crucial.

I definately think we can beat Dallas on Sunday. I think the critical matchup is going to be our secondary against their receivers. If McQuarters and Walker are our starters agains Owens and Glenn, I will be extremely nervous on D. Pass rush in this situation is crucial.

I like McQ over Madison. What I don't get is ok.. Dallas is on a hot streak but we beat the shit out of them on Monday night. The x factor now is Romo and we're missing Strahan. Should we contain Romo and get Osi and Kiwi to smother his ass, we'll be ok. Our O is intact (sure we lost Toomer) but look we got Tiki, Jacobs, Shockey and Plax... I have a feeling Plax will show up big time. I'm sure he doesn't want that Q reputation to stick to him and Eli will show up to.. in the same manner he showed up in SD.

I like McQ over Madison. What I don't get is ok.. Dallas is on a hot streak but we beat the shit out of them on Monday night. The x factor now is Romo and we're missing Strahan. Should we contain Romo and get Osi and Kiwi to smother his ass, we'll be ok. Our O is intact (sure we lost Toomer) but look we got Tiki, Jacobs, Shockey and Plax... I have a feeling Plax will show up big time. I'm sure he doesn't want that Q reputation to stick to him and Eli will show up to.. in the same manner he showed up in SD.

I hear ya, but I'm still worried about the D. The last time we smacked them in the mouth the D was completely healthy. That game LA went down, then we had a domino effect. 7 D starters are on the injury report, with the one backup (Short) that took LAs spot.

I know that sounds negative, but thats not intentional. Just expressing my concerns for the D.

I hear ya, but I'm still worried about the D. The last time we smacked them in the mouth the D was completely healthy. That game LA went down, then we had a domino effect. 7 D starters are on the injury report, with the one backup (Short) that took LAs spot.

I know that sounds negative, but thats not intentional. Just expressing my concerns for the D.

I understand. I just believe Dallas is on a high.. for god's sake they lost to Washington not too long ago. I guess the same can said about them.. rattle their cages and watch TO not shutting the fuck up.

yes I believe we can take this game. With all the ego on the team there is no way they or going to let this aggression stand (from the media) This aggression will not stand. Man! They have something to prove and will come toghether sunday. I like the fact that some of our players may come back. I also think that romo will lay an egg in this one. with all the media attention surrounding this game its a prime opportunity for a rookie qb to bomb. if that happens TO will run his mouth and all of a sudden it will be a role reversal. I think eli knows hes got to show up and will have a decent game

i have no problems with.... TC will have them ready for this one

Huh!?? :huh:

Ready??? This team is busting at the seams. Eli has confidence issues on the field, Strahan is pointing out the obvious (Plax fuckups)...Plax is a quitter. DE is scared to hit the QB. Demps is a coverage mess. Webster is a buster! Jacobs isn't carrying the ball enough and you can't rob Tiki of his carries because he'll run to the press... :P

Eli's 'security blanket' is gone (#81 Toomer) and Pettigout WAS that important in pass protection. TC will NEVER shorten the drop for Eli....7 step drops, chuck and pray to Plax!

...other than that, the Giants will win! :P

Huh!?? :huh:

Ready??? This team is busting at the seams. Eli has confidence issues on the field, Strahan is pointing out the obvious (Plax fuckups)...Plax is a quitter. DE is scared to hit the QB. Demps is a coverage mess. Webster is a buster! Jacobs isn't carrying the ball enough and you can't rob Tiki of his carries because he'll run to the press... :P

Eli's 'security blanket' is gone (#81 Toomer) and Pettigout WAS that important in pass protection. TC will NEVER shorten the drop for Eli....7 step drops, chuck and pray to Plax!

...other than that, the Giants will win! :P

:LMAO::clap:

:cwy:

You're right man....LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know how I hate negative threads, but I have to say there is no way we beat dallas unless the receivers come to play, and I don't just mean plax all of them, they have to make the hard catch. Eli's confidence is at an all time low because of recent play, negative press and the team trying to implode. It will have to be an all out effort by all.

I'm actually begining to think alot of Eli's regression is due to Toomer getting hurt. You can't really say he has a solid connection with Shock and Plax because they have not been with him in the offseason, the comfort just isn't there. Toomer was Eli's get out of jail free card, and we have no real 2nd WR to speak of. We need to work hard this offseason on finding a good possession reciever. How big would it have been to have Keyshawn now?

I'm actually begining to think alot of Eli's regression is due to Toomer getting hurt. You can't really say he has a solid connection with Shock and Plax because they have not been with him in the offseason, the comfort just isn't there. Toomer was Eli's get out of jail free card, and we have no real 2nd WR to speak of. We need to work hard this offseason on finding a good possession reciever. How big would it have been to have Keyshawn now?

Just observe how blanketed our receivers are.. always. It seems opposing recievers always create seperation giving their QBs a huge window to throw the ball to.

Eli's regression has much to do with his top receiver giving half-assed effort, his 2nd WR is gone for the season and we don't have a 3rd who can hold on to the ball.

Nope. This team will respond and we will be in first place again come Sunday night, sending Dallas in their tailspin...

Me Shawn and Flaxico??!!! Get a rope! :doh:

(Why don't we lobby for Porter and Randy Moss?) :P

Just observe how blanketed our receivers are.. always. It seems opposing recievers always create seperation giving their QBs a huge window to throw the ball to.

Eli's regression has much to do with his top receiver giving half-assed effort, his 2nd WR is gone for the season and we don't have a 3rd who can hold on to the ball.

This is what boggles my mind, I cannot remember when the last time I saw a giant receiver come back for an under thrown ball or move for an over thrown ball. Good teams have receivers to play for the ball, don't just sit down on a hash line or sideline and say ok iv'e done my job throw me the ball.

This is what boggles my mind, I cannot remember when the last time I saw a giant receiver come back for an under thrown ball or move for an over thrown ball. Good teams have receivers to play for the ball, don't just sit down on a hash line or sideline and say ok iv'e done my job throw me the ball.

Plax is your so called 'star' reciever on this team...Amani went down and Plax heads the circus now. So IF Plax doesn't practice timing and 'coming' back to underthrown Eli 'duck' passes, I can't see those other younger WRs practicing hard either. To me (IMO) it seems like NO reciever out there on the field practices with Eli during the week. It just seems like those WRs and Manning aren't even on the same field much less the same page. :confused: