SportsWrath

Can we be positive?

Nas

Nope. This team will respond and we will be in first place again come Sunday night, sending Dallas in their tailspin...

i couldn't agree more. things change in the nfl real quickly. and to me, if we had avoided these injuries we would still be in first place. everyone was dogging dallas a few weeks ago, praising us, and look what happened. all that matters is we finish up strong, and we have an edge with our division record. hopefully everyone can stop annointing romo as the next "great" qb in this league. the guy has played 5 fucking games.

Here's some positives for 2007. Giants lose Tiki (retirement). Giants sign the Burner Turner. Jacobs the starting tailback. Giants draft a good WR and some better DBs. Phil Simms agrees to come to Giants camp and help the kid out, tuffen him up a bit. Everybody on TC's staff is fired EXCEPT TC....an Accorsi love thing for TC. Giants get an easier schedule and win 11 games in 2007. See, I do see the light.

Here's some positives for 2007. Giants lose Tiki (retirement). Giants sign the Burner Turner. Jacobs the starting tailback. Giants draft a good WR and some better DBs. Phil Simms agrees to come to Giants camp and help the kid out, tuffen him up a bit. Everybody on TC's staff is fired EXCEPT TC....an Accorsi love thing for TC. Giants get an easier schedule and win 11 games in 2007. See, I do see the light.

I'll settle for a win today...

Plax is your so called 'star' reciever on this team...Amani went down and Plax heads the circus now. So IF Plax doesn't practice timing and 'coming' back to underthrown Eli 'duck' passes, I can't see those other younger WRs practicing hard either. To me (IMO) it seems like NO reciever out there on the field practices with Eli during the week. It just seems like those WRs and Manning aren't even on the same field much less the same page. :confused:

Hands down the front office neglected to do their homework when signing Plax. They went by stats and ESPN highlights. I've advocated cutting him and Pectorialisis Emmons in the offseason and I can say I still feel as strongly about cutting their asses. Get me football players who are professionals and who love the game. Pretty boy Emmons isn't even an athlete. Plax has no heart. Brandon short is great and he should be the starter going forward. Him, Lavar, and AP should man our LB corps.

Since it will be hard to just cut Plax without taking a hit cap-wise, I see us making a trade for Randy Moss. This is the only way I see us unloading this imposter. Who here would rather keep Plax over Randy Moss? Randy Moss' frustration with the Raiders is because they suck... bring him here and watch him shine.

S. Moss should man up the 3rd spot. Randy Moss, Amani, and Sinorice Moss should be our starting receivers.. hands down. That means cut Carter. He's a great athlete with no hands.

We definitely need solid CBs. Obviously Madison and Webster arn't panning out. Ok.. that's it. For now.

i couldn't agree more. things change in the nfl real quickly. and to me, if we had avoided these injuries we would still be in first place. everyone was dogging dallas a few weeks ago, praising us, and look what happened. all that matters is we finish up strong, and we have an edge with our division record. hopefully everyone can stop annointing romo as the next "great" qb in this league. the guy has played 5 fucking games.

That maybe true. But this 3 game tailspin we've been on exposed impostures on our team. That can be viewed as a positive. I would like to look back at what changes I'd like to make and see them happen. I was turned off when Plax went down to the ground when the Dallas defender touched his towel... and that was in the game last year. There are things in football you can't teach... heart is one of them. I play footall with the guys I grew up with still. We're much bigger now and more athletic and I can tell you I'm the smallest person on either team. I'm fucking fearless, I tackle anyone even if my neck makes 3 clicks to the right sometimes. There is one guy who doesn't like to tackle and I put him on notice.. either play the game right or don't step on the field. Same goes for Plax.

Hands down the front office neglected to do their homework when signing Plax. They went by stats and ESPN highlights. I've advocated cutting him and Pectorialisis Emmons in the offseason and I can say I still feel as strongly about cutting their asses. Get me football players who are professionals and who love the game. Pretty boy Emmons isn't even an athlete. Plax has no heart. Brandon short is great and he should be the starter going forward. Him, Lavar, and AP should man our LB corps.

Since it will be hard to just cut Plax without taking a hit cap-wise, I see us making a trade for Randy Moss. This is the only way I see us unloading this imposter. Who here would rather keep Plax over Randy Moss? Randy Moss' frustration with the Raiders is because they suck... bring him here and watch him shine.

S. Moss should man up the 3rd spot. Randy Moss, Amani, and Sinorice Moss should be our starting receivers.. hands down. That means cut Carter. He's a great athlete with no hands.

We definitely need solid CBs. Obviously Madison and Webster arn't panning out. Ok.. that's it. For now.

Nas...u like that Randy Moss guy to play for these Giants huh? I see your point...Randy Moss will give you 22% more effort. S. Moss???? 3rd reciever?? The way I see it...S. Moss = Fragile. He's pissed me off. Quad injury??? for 11 games straight???!? Truth is; I think he's in TC's dog house.

That maybe true. But this 3 game tailspin we've been on exposed impostures on our team. That can be viewed as a positive. I would like to look back at what changes I'd like to make and see them happen. I was turned off when Plax went down to the ground when the Dallas defender touched his towel... and that was in the game last year. There are things in football you can't teach... heart is one of them. I play footall with the guys I grew up with still. We're much bigger now and more athletic and I can tell you I'm the smallest person on either team. I'm fucking fearless, I tackle anyone even if my neck makes 3 clicks to the right sometimes. There is one guy who doesn't like to tackle and I put him on notice.. either play the game right or don't step on the field. Same goes for Plax.

i definitely agree about plax, although i do like his talent. he is too soft, shows no heart and tends to drop easy passes. he also never tries for more yards, almost always avoiding contact and going down. that being said however, randy moss i do not believe is the answer. sure, he is better than plax, but has the exact same attittude as plax, with just as little heart. the guy walked off the field during a play. it doesn't get much worse than that.

as for the rest of this team i have given the defense a "pass" if you will up until this point b/c of the injuries. now that's gone. they better step it up today. i do not feel that way about the offense since we are relatively healthy. the offense needs to be simplified. huffy needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize what he's working with. this is very similar to how the defense was performing in the beginning of the year. we then simplified the play calling and look what happened. maybe it's time for huff to realize eli needs the simplification as well, b/c he can't handle the plays they have designed for him right now. this season is not over, by any means. this team better realize that and play with a sense of urgency. if there is ever a time to get hot, it's down the stretch, and that time would be right now........

Nas...u like that Randy Moss guy to play for these Giants huh? I see your point...Randy Moss will give you 22% more effort. S. Moss???? 3rd reciever?? The way I see it...S. Moss = Fragile. He's pissed me off. Quad injury??? for 11 games straight???!? Truth is; I think he's in TC's dog house.

How else can you get rid of Plax? This is the only situation where we can unload him.