SportsWrath

Do they make asbestos body suits?

Sephiroth

I for one don't know where we'd find a WR to provide 95 yards after four games. Those kinds of guys don't just grow on trees.

That's less than 25 yards a game. Surely we could find someone who coul...........oh, wait..........your post was meant to be sarcastic, wasn't it?

Not fair to judge Hakeem in the Indy offense yet. He looks healthier now than he's been in 2 yes, and I'm happy for him bc of that. But T.Y. and Reggie Wayne get more snaps and targets for now. Hakeem is a luxury for Luck. I think he is going to get better and more opportunities as the season goes along. But the run a lot of sets where he is not on the field at the moment. He will be a big difference maker for them before its all said and done this year.

Not fair to judge Hakeem in the Indy offense yet. He looks healthier now than he's been in 2 yes, and I'm happy for him bc of that. But T.Y. and Reggie Wayne get more snaps and targets for now. Hakeem is a luxury for Luck. I think he is going to get better and more opportunities as the season goes along. But the run a lot of sets where he is not on the field at the moment. He will be a big difference maker for them before its all said and done this year.

Yep. not that hard to understand. All you gotta do is watch the games or at least look at the box scores to see that luck is spreading the ball around to 9 different guys

Regardless, Herc, it's ludicrous to claim to be the best WR in the league when you aren't even the best receiver on your TEAM! Ahmad Bradshaw is a bigger receiving threat for them.

And I like Nicks.

He was trying to point out that Nicks is not a number one receiver anymore, or a two for that matter and he has the production of a number three while claiming to be some amazing WR. It is early in the season and I hate making snap judgements but he is playing himself out of the league by the end of this season.

He was trying to point out that Nicks is not a number one receiver anymore, or a two for that matter and he has the production of a number three while claiming to be some amazing WR. It is early in the season and I hate making snap judgements but he is playing himself out of the league by the end of this season.

This is EXACTLY what I was saying.

Though I do think he'll stick around for a few more seasons.

going to a brand new team and playing behind two established pro bowl players doesn't indicate that he's "playing himself out of the league". again, i think you should take a look at the games or if that's unreasonable check out the box scores, targets and snap counts.

half the offense's snaps and still has more td's than any of the giants wr's

I for one don't know where we'd find a WR to provide 95 yards after four games. Those kinds of guys don't just grow on trees.

That's less than 25 yards a game. Surely we could find someone who coul...........oh, wait..........your post was meant to be sarcastic, wasn't it?

Preston Parker has 4 less yards this season than Hakeem...

Makes sense. They're both 3rd WRs...

Yep. not that hard to understand. All you gotta do is watch the games or at least look at the box scores to see that luck is spreading the ball around to 9 different guys

and then it gets switched back to him not being the best wide receiver in the league, which nobody itt has argued against