SportsWrath

Draft Day

Herc

Rattler, Hartman, and Pratt are still available. Surely at 15 in the 2nd we can get one of them. Common sense says Rattler, but I like Pratt. Especially if we're talking backup. OL, RB and DB next, and there's still plenty of talent left in the late rounds. 

1 minute ago, BronxRik said:

Rattler, Hartman, and Pratt are still available. Surely at 15 in the 2nd we can get one of them. Common sense says Rattler, but I like Pratt. Especially if we're talking backup. OL, RB and DB next, and there's still plenty of talent left in the late rounds. 

No way I'm taking any of those guys, pure desperation. Those are 4th round and beyond talent. You don't reach just because the rest of the league was dumb enough to in the 1st with the JJ McCarthies and Bo Nixes of the world.

2 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Belichek just broke down all of the QBs in the draft and delineated all of their flaws.  He said none of them and I quote are Eli Manning, Tom Brady or Patrick Mahommes...A real coach that knows QBs.

Dude knows what hes talking about....

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

It’s not like the giants didn’t want a qb.  They tried hard to trade with the patriots for Maye. 

Unless we had an inside line between the two, we really don't know if this is true other than "pundit inside sources" reports.

Could of just been more lies by the Giants to get a team to flinch and trade up.

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Unless we had an inside line between the two, we really don't know if this is true other than "pundit inside sources" reports.

Could of just been more lies by the Giants to get a team to flinch and trade up.

Just a guess, but the Pats were probably pretty hot on Maye and were not planning to move out, just like all the first 9 pics

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

It’s being reported by everybody.    

Just now, mastershake said:

Draft priorities:

S, CB, DT, TE

qb is still our number 1 priority.   Unfortunately it’s just getting out on the back burner again.  

1 minute ago, Herc said:

I’m sure penix feels the same way.  He’s stuck behind a guy with a 180 mil contract 

Here he’d be stuck behind a guy with a 160 mil contract. 

19 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Draft priorities:

S, CB, DT, TE

I'd love if we traded our 5th or something to move up and grab DeJean. Dude reminds me of Jason Sehorn. Some mocks had him as a top-10 pick.

36 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

qb is still our number 1 priority.   Unfortunately it’s just getting out on the back burner again.  

I agree. I just don't see any 2nd or 3rd round talent. I'd be cool if we took someone like Rattler or Pratt in the 4th. The kid from ND might be a late round steal too.

22 minutes ago, mastershake said:

I agree. I just don't see any 2nd or 3rd round talent. I'd be cool if we took someone like Rattler or Pratt in the 4th. The kid from ND might be a late round steal too.

Another Kyle Lauletta or Davis Webb doesn’t do much. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Another Kyle Lauletta or Davis Webb doesn’t do much. 

Neither do Justin Fields, or Daniels Jones of the world.

I wonder if any of these draft pundits have done deep delves into QB round and success in the NFL.