SportsWrath

Well fuck you too.....

All this guy had to do was say "I loved playing in NY, I gave what I had to the team and they treated me well and the city too, but Philly provided me a chance to *blah blah bah pr stuff*"

And yeah it sucks but at least he would show some class.

The way he went out, I'm wondering if the team knew he was just an asshole, acting like the team owed him something.

5 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

Lol let’s not act like scorned lovers. 

He grew up in PA, he probably is pumped.   

It's the lack of any sort of class.

Thought he was a stand up kind of guy.

Sounds like a real cocksucker in these interviews lol

Fuck him and the GM he rode in on.

22 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

All this guy had to do was say "I loved playing in NY, I gave what I had to the team and they treated me well and the city too, but Philly provided me a chance to *blah blah bah pr stuff*"

The way he went out, I'm wondering if the team knew he was just an asshole, acting like the team owed him something.

Mostly this... I don't care really.  In about three years or so... maybe less... Filthy will be where we are now.

23 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Filthy fans are a different breed.  If you thought Giants fans could be crazy in loyalty... go to Filthy semi regularly and you will see true insanity. 

I bet the Giants and Eagles play their first game in primetime. Whoever is going to carry the game is going to beat this storyline like a dead fucking horse. 

Saquan grew up rooting for the Jets. His family moved to the Lehigh Valley, PA when he was young. I don't think geography factors in here. Philly is a little closer from there than NYC. So I don't think it matters. There are plenty of Giants fans in the Lehigh Valley. I just think he is sticking it to the Giants organization. 

"Scorned lovers" :LMAO:Priceless Pdub.

Like most things in life, there are ways to go about things, and his post is a prime example of how not to go about things. Plenty of fans were on board with him from criticizing our own front office in the way they handled the Oline, to saying we should have tagged Jones and taken care of him. No reason to say he was on the wrong side of the rivalry or that he's happy to be an Eagle. As has been said for days, there were tons of semi positive things he could have said to the fans that were faithful to him during the bad times. This is what's called "burning bridges".

He's happy, good for him. Burns is also happy, good for us. 

Saquon is an emotional and sensitive guy.  I think he genuinely wanted to be a Giants for life, and wanted to be fairly compensated for it.  His feelings were hurt by how he was portrayed ;ast year and how he didn't get a deal here, and the minute he leaves there's people like fucking Tiki saying "you're dead to me".  

I will never harbor bad feelings for him, he got drafted to one of the worst run teams in the league for a decade or more, one that consistently picks in the top 10 and has gone through multiple coaches and GMs - as a guy that if he landed in a better spot - and stayed healthy, was supposed to be that Barry Sanders type back.  He played his best, did some amazing things, and honestly he's like a Rodney Hampton for me - in that strata of Giants players, someone I will remember fondly. 

But seeing him actually playing in the uniform might change my mind. 

Oh stop your bitching. Watch the whole interview. He was classy - he even said, he has nothing but love for the NY Fans and he has received nothing but love from them in the last 5 years with the team. You are pulling out one line from the entire interview and PMSing

10 minutes ago, jranieli said:

I still don't forgive Tiki for bailing and talking shit afterwards. 

I was in your boat for a long time...  but listening to him on the Fan he has been growing on me

32 minutes ago, jranieli said:

I was off the train when he criticized strahan to the media during mike’s contract negotiation.  The “accidental” leak to the media that he was retiring was another eye roller

The stat about Tiki that always impressed me was the percent of offense he represented in those years.  Teams knew he was the centerpiece and he still got it done.

Off the field, he seems to be a bit of an ass...even if he does have some good perspective and experience to draw upon

17 hours ago, BronxRik said:

"Scorned lovers" :LMAO:Priceless Pdub.

Like most things in life, there are ways to go about things, and his post is a prime example of how not to go about things. Plenty of fans were on board with him from criticizing our own front office in the way they handled the Oline, to saying we should have tagged Jones and taken care of him. No reason to say he was on the wrong side of the rivalry or that he's happy to be an Eagle. As has been said for days, there were tons of semi positive things he could have said to the fans that were faithful to him during the bad times. This is what's called "burning bridges".

He's happy, good for him. Burns is also happy, good for us. 

Oh well been this situation often from the side of management... never... ever... burn your bridges because you never know.  Just say some pablum and move on.  That is all you have to do, and everyone is happy.

5 hours ago, jranieli said:

This... funny that Strahan left after 2007 and built a big career without any of this horseshit.  Tiki was always jealous of Strahan... too bad for Tiki.  Strahan never shit the bed on a fully personal matter handled in the public (cheating on his pregnant wife, with his intern) and Strahan had a divorce from a gold digger wife.  Big difference, with Strahan being gracious and Tiki being a bitch.

5 hours ago, Herc said:

I was off the train when he criticized strahan to the media during mike’s contract negotiation.  The “accidental” leak to the media that he was retiring was another eye roller

A year before the 2007 Super Bowl was so sweet.... Buh Bye... Mr. Fumble before Coughlin showed you the Otis Anderson no fumble carry method.  He was a fumbling machine.

4 hours ago, jranieli said:

I don't know, I don't like shitty people. He left his wife while she was pregnant. I know its not about football, but it is about the person. 

This.. he actively cheated while she incubated twins in the oven.  Fuck him.