SportsWrath

NFL playoffs.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Wide right!

Wide right!

Okay Buffalo can now go take care of the problem... always a bridesmaid, never the bride....

The ghosts of Super Bowl 25 with Norwood pushing it wide right against the Giants.  I laughed myself silly at this.  There were crying Bills fans... :russian-roulette2:

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Bills to need to never attempt a FG in the playoffs.

It never goes good lol 

You can never go for over 40 yard kicks in cold ass Buffalo.  I guess someday they will get a dome... it would cut down on all of the snowballs raining down on opposing teams like the Filthy Egals... A 30-35 yard FG fine... 40 yards maybe... 45+ hell no... go on 4th down that they were making all day long

Fuck the Chiefs, fuck the Kelce Brothers, Fuck Mahomes and his faggot brother, fuck that bitchass wife of his and most of all FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT. I hope the Ravens fuck these assholes up. Cant stand these fucks.

Im all in on a Lions Ravens SB - because fuck the 9ers too

26 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

Why is that?   People always hate the front runners and successful teams.  Think about Patriot hate

That's true. 

But the Chiefs have only won two in recent year.

Not like the decade of dominance the Pats had. 

People hate winners yo 

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

That's true. 

But the Chiefs have only won two in recent year.

Not like the decade of dominance the Pats had. 

People hate winners yo 

They have been in 3 of the last 4 and the one they did not make they were in the championship game.    Plus Mahomes and all his bitching makes him completely unlikable, a lot like Tom Brady.  

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

They have been in 3 of the last 4 and the one they did not make they were in the championship game.    Plus Mahomes and all his bitching makes him completely unlikable, a lot like Tom Brady.  

Mahomes is so much more unlikeable than Brady. He's QB Karen. 

12 minutes ago, jranieli said:

I think a lot of Giants fans soured on KC because of Toney. 

the hard on for Toney is stupid.  

besides, the chiefs and he specifically stopped the eagles from winning the Super Bowl last year.  

1 hour ago, Mr. P said:

the hard on for Toney is stupid.  

besides, the chiefs and he specifically stopped the eagles from winning the Super Bowl last year.  

Love that Toney helped the Eagles lose.  Love too that KC seems to have moved on from him in this playoff run.

9 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Surprised to see the hatred towards the Chiefs. 

Chiefs and Lions for me.  Have always hated the Ravens since the phantom hold that negated 7 points against Keith Hamilton a DT in the only Super Bowl the Giants lost.  Where is Ed Hockafuck... Hochuli the Referee who made that phantom call.  Don't spend all of the hush money in one place.

I wouldnt hate the Chiefs so much if it wasnt for Mahomes and his constant bitching to the refs and crying about "Roughing the passer" or late-hit because someone's pinky brushed his shoelace. Plus the Refs always seem to have calls always go in favour of the chiefs - like literally handing them the win because of the crying. And if a call doesnt go his way, Mahomes starts leaking estrogen from every pore and wails like a bitch a.k.a the Bills game - "Worst call Ive ever seen in my life!" - man STFU! There have been far worse calls go your way and you didnt complain then. Then you have his fuckshit wife - fucking intolerable in the stands - atleast his brother is no where to be seen post that sexual harrassment case. Now add to this this fucking Kelce brothers and their shitfuck podcast. Then to top if all off - you have Taylor Swift and these fucking"Swifties" or whatever the fuck it is they call themselves - and everytime something happens on the field the camera pans to the box where she, the ugly wife and the mom are doing some stupid shit and shitting themselves. So yeah - thats why I hate the Chiefs. Not because they are winning. Even if they were losing - Id still hate them.

On the flipside - I really like the Ravens and Lions and their players and hope those 2 meet in the SB and Odell gets another ring :)

Refs did not decide that game, but they sure as shit didn't do Baltimore any favors.

Add the two redzone turnovers (the interception was a terrible decision on Lamar) and it was surprising it was only 7 pt spread.