SportsWrath

NFL playoffs.

3 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Get the whataboutism train going.  :laugh:  What about Vince McMahon literally gay fucking wrestlers  back during the WWF days... that is alright though.  It is so organic... :laugh:

hahah vince wasn’t gay fucking any wrestlers, that was Pat Patterson.  Vince just turned an eye to it.   Vince was raping women.  

13 hours ago, Mr. P said:

hahah vince wasn’t gay fucking any wrestlers, that was Pat Patterson.  Vince just turned an eye to it.   Vince was raping women.  

He was also letting others rape her...  and shit on her face.    

My co-worker came in wearing a Montana jersey today...   made me think of this hit.   It is one I can see if I close my eyes.   I remember watching this game and going crazy when it happened and my mother being mad that I was not at the table for Sunday dinner.

4 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

My co-worker came in wearing a Montana jersey today...   made me think of this hit.   It is one I can see if I close my eyes.   I remember watching this game and going crazy when it happened and my mother being mad that I was not at the table for Sunday dinner.

Bro I saw that live on TV and everyone thought when LT missed Montana he would get the throw off... then Leonard Marshall just PLANTED HIM!  I  still feel that hit.  It would be roughing today.  Good for the old rules.

Never thought we'd go from seeing Tom Brady to another QB who just wins SBs all the time.

The Chiefs looked dead at time in the regular season. 

It's like the 2011 Giants just gotta get Eli in the playoffs.

Just gotta get Mahomes in the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Fragile... runs too much... moves around too much.... too... too... too something... :laugh::afro::laugh:

I remember one knock being "he's always looking to win the game with big plays"

Well yeah he's a QB, what else should be be looking to do? 

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Never thought we'd go from seeing Tom Brady to another QB who just wins SBs all the time.

The Chiefs looked dead at time in the regular season. 

It's like the 2011 Giants just gotta get Eli in the playoffs.

Just gotta get Mahomes in the playoffs. 

This game reminded me so much of Eli to Burress and game be ovah... :laugh::laugh::laugh: