SportsWrath

NFL playoffs.

15 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Jerrah's about to die... have a nice one... :laugh:

Lol 

That interview he gave before this game.

"The most excited I have ever been for the Cowboys"

"I pissed myself"

Old fuck forgot about 2007 or when we smacked them in the first game of the Jurriah dome. 

Eli signing the wall lol 

Get fucked Cowboys 

Cowboys always get anointed in the offseason/preseason/regular season and either never make it to the playoffs or lose in the first round. They haven't won a playoff game since '95. I'd rather be like us who everyone knows is gonna suck and then make the playoffs than Dallas who gets all the praise in the world and then chokes. 

CDN media 

Now all we need is for the Eagles to get butt raped as well - and it is a likely scenario. 

The only gripe - I fucking hate those Green Bay fuckheads too - but not as much as Cowboys. Now I hope those shits get destroyed next week. Am all in on the Lions this time around

7 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Now all we need is for the Eagles to get butt raped as well - and it is a likely scenario. 

The only gripe - I fucking hate those Green Bay fuckheads too - but not as much as Cowboys. Now I hope those shits get destroyed next week. Am all in on the Lions this time around

Green Bay fans are just the stereotypical type of sports fan.

My issue with Green Bay is they have had  continued success at the QB position for the last 3 decades. 

Lucky assholes. 

19 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Lol 

That interview he gave before this game.

"The most excited I have ever been for the Cowboys"

"I pissed myself"

Old fuck forgot about 2007 or when we smacked them in the first game of the Jurriah dome. 

Eli signing the wall lol 

Get fucked Cowboys 

That was epic BiC... I referenced that and the fact that in 2007 and 2011 we fucked up the Greenbay SOB's twice... with both of their franchise QB's in Greenbay.  Those were on the level of Super Bowl wins... I love winning against the Broke Backs, Egals, 69'ers and Greenbay SOB's all of the time.  Just love it.  Can't wait till we start ending dreams again.  Hope Tampa Bay breaks one off in the Egals as well.  Like you wrote... would love the NFC east to be bitch slapped. :laugh::rock::laugh: