SportsWrath

NFL playoffs.

17 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Cowboys always get anointed in the offseason/preseason/regular season and either never make it to the playoffs or lose in the first round. They haven't won a playoff game since '95. I'd rather be like us who everyone knows is gonna suck and then make the playoffs than Dallas who gets all the praise in the world and then chokes. 

CDN media 

We have won two Super Bowls since the Aikman era.... while the Broke Backs have won Jack All Shit.  Win the regular season all you want. :laugh:

13 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Now all we need is for the Eagles to get butt raped as well - and it is a likely scenario. 

The only gripe - I fucking hate those Green Bay fuckheads too - but not as much as Cowboys. Now I hope those shits get destroyed next week. Am all in on the Lions this time around

You are a brother from another mother... as I totally feel you on this.  I want the Lions to get theirs... hate the Broke Backs, Egals, 69'ers and the Green Bay Sons of a Bitches... in that order.  May they all lose out. :rock:

6 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Green Bay fans are just the stereotypical type of sports fan.

My issue with Green Bay is they have had  continued success at the QB position for the last 3 decades. 

Lucky assholes. 

Plus they stole Lombardi from us and reneged on the deal for Lombardi to come back to the Giants... and the Giants under Wellington Mara just let it slide for the benefit of the League and all of that bullshit.  Similar to Ford pardoning Nixon for the "benefit of the country" that lead to Bush Jr. being selected over Gore and Donald Drumpf.  See how that benefit for everyone turns into pure shit.  Hammer them when you can... cause the hammer will drop onto the glass case if you don't.

3 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

We have won two Super Bowls since the Aikman era.... while the Broke Backs have won Jack All Shit.  Win the regular season all you want. :laugh:

Heck the NFC east has six conference titles since the Aikman era, none of them being the Cowboys lol. (3 Giants, 3 Eagles).

4 hours ago, mastershake said:

Heck the NFC east has six conference titles since the Aikman era, none of them being the Cowboys lol. (3 Giants, 3 Eagles).

Thanks Shakes... I want the Broke Backs to be turned into the Washington Epithets as they were under Danny White running from LT.  Love that era.

4 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Tomlin deserves it... happy that Mr. Rah Rah can't coach will be back for the Egals.

Thought for sure Shit Smerianni would get canned.  That team flat-out gave up the last seven games or so. 

On 1/19/2024 at 7:25 AM, BlueInCanada said:

Tomlin deserves to go out the way he wants.

Guy makes the Steelers relevant even with a shit QB and GM. 

Shit GM?? I thought at one point the Steelers had the maximum no. of starters they had drafted of any team in the league. Shit QB yes, shit RB yes - but yes, he does keep the Steelers relevant Dec/Jan almost every year. Guy hasnt had a losing record in his entire Steelers tenure - thats something.

Glad the Pack got fucked.

Now if Taylor swift gets fucked by the Bills Im a happy man. Lions/Bucs to rape the 9ers in the Conf championship. Im OK with either Ravens or Bills in the SB (maybe a soft corner for the Bills - no one should lose 4 SBs in a row).

The Lions being a game away from the SB is quite the storyline.

Was hoping the Bucs beat them just for the lolz but Detroit was the better team. 

Packers almost beating the 49ers was surprising, Love really is a franchise guy despite the awful pass. Farve to Rodgers to Love, lucky fucks.

Going to be a good NFC Championship matchup. 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

The Lions being a game away from the SB is quite the storyline.

Was hoping the Bucs beat them just for the lolz but Detroit was the better team. 

Packers almost beating the 49ers was surprising, Love really is a franchise guy despite the awful pass. Farve to Rodgers to Love, lucky fucks.

Going to be a good NFC Championship matchup. 

Yep I hate the Green Bay SOB's but hate the San Francisco 69'ers more.  So I kind of wanted the SOB's to win.  I almost switched allegiances from Detroit to TB, because they really tried with a busted up half broken team they have.