SportsWrath

NFL playoffs.

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I remember one knock being "he's always looking to win the game with big plays"

Well yeah he's a QB, what else should be be looking to do? 

That's like Biden thinking he is a historical figure... well he is the Prez... ya know... :laugh::laugh::laugh: MAHOMMES.... IS THE MAN!!! THAT KC D was tired... no substitutions I know Spags was pissed cause he substituted like crazy with the Giants...

7 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also with how the 49ers fans have been acting like they are owed a SB win because of last year having Purdy get hurt, I wanted to see the Walrus and Kermit kick off a dynasty tonight.

I hate the 69'ers as much as the Broke Backs and the Egals.... OMG I am so happy that they were a bridesmaid again....

6 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Watching Elway having to half ass a smile as he walked through a line of his former rival team was pretty funny. 

If Reid mentions Tay Tay on the podium I win 280 bucks.

OMG I know he hates KC... it was beyond funny... and the EX Battle Ax said OMG he has big teeth... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Was the 49ers were to scared to loose. 

You can't expect to hold Mahomes to FGs all game.

The defense took its foot of the game and the offense needed to try for a few more big plays instead of that ground and pound which doesn't work when the other team can score in 2 mins. 

9 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Wild that at one point I hated Reid with more burning passion than 1000 suns.

Now I can't get enough of the goofy bastard. 

For sure bro... my hatred of the Walrus was as hot as being in the fusion reactor of the Death Star.... OMG I could have cracked planets with my burning hatred but he definitely knows how to call a great game. :laugh:

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Was the 49ers were to scared to loose. 

You can't expect to hold Mahomes to FGs all game.

The defense took its foot of the game and the offense needed to try for a few more big plays instead of that ground and pound which doesn't work when the other team can score in 2 mins. 

They fell in love with Ed McCaffery's son (former Giant traded to San Fran and I am still crying about that tall lanky WR who could and did catch the ball in traffic) and ran it crazy thinking its the regular season.  Well McCaffery took all of those hits for nothing.  Sweet.

3 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Not sure if it's true but on Twitter, Kyle Shanahan has been outscored 29-74 in the second half of all the SBs he's called plays in.

Dudes afraid to loose.

Yep... I can believe it.  He is all balls out... in the first half and plays like its a regular season game in the second half.  These cats are not the San Fran of Montana/Young even Kapernick... I always expected them to win when they did not play the Giants.  Purdy and the current iteration of the 69'ers does not inspire me to that level.  From all of the illegal crack back blocks that they have been using since the early 80's... that is the reason why most NFL teams hate San Fran...

Shanahan is such a fucktard. He is now 0-3 in SBs leading by 10+ points. Up by 10 pts, to start the 2nd half - the asshole called 11/12 pass plays and the 1 run play everybody and their grandmother knew it was going to be a CMC run. Shanahan abandoned the run in that Falcons SB also. Guy's a 2 bit retard who chokes on Mandingo dick and cannot win a SB if his life depended on it because he gets too cute.

7 hours ago, boohyah said:

They can talk all they want about Mahomes, that team goes through Travis Kelce. You saw it again tonight.

Maybe but Christ was Mahomes amazing navigating that pass rush tonight.  THAT’S the standard for “he shouldn’t need an o-line look at his salary”

2 hours ago, Herc said:

Maybe but Christ was Mahomes amazing navigating that pass rush tonight.  THAT’S the standard for “he shouldn’t need an o-line look at his salary”

I dont know, if the 9ers do not muff that punt which put the Chiefs in position to take the lead the story of this game would have been the 9ers D having a great game containing the Chiefs

40 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

I dont know, if the 9ers do not muff that punt which put the Chiefs in position to take the lead the story of this game would have been the 9ers D having a great game containing the Chiefs

For sure.  Both defenses played great.  I’m just saying I was hella impressed with Mahomes pocket awareness all night 

3 hours ago, Herc said:

Mahomes is great, not saying he isn't. But Kelce figures shit out on the routes and once they started getting the ball to him, they got going.

A good tight end is a big part of the offense, he's at another level. Just the way it is.

4 hours ago, Herc said:

Yeah Mahomes got it done when it mattered most, those scrambles alone won them the game. 

The dude is a different level of QB. 

The fact that he took this WR core and dragged them to the SB reminds me of Eli dragging the Oline and RBs to the 2011 SB. 

16 hours ago, boohyah said:

They can talk all they want about Mahomes, that team goes through Travis Kelce. You saw it again tonight.

Kelce and the other TE.  Flacco really fucked them up with that fumble.  They were headed towards starting to dominate the 69'ers prior to the half ending.

8 hours ago, Herc said:

Yes... Mahomes was lights out... and he is the new Brady as just about everyone outside of here tries to annoint him.  That last TD run reminded me of Eli to Plaxico in the 2007 Super Bowl against the "Perfect" Patriots... :laugh:

6 hours ago, GorillaNJ said:

The 69'ers are adept at choking out those plays.. the muffed punt against the Giants... the fumble against the Giants to end their Three Peat dreams.  The 69'ers have good press.  I thought Romo was going to throat Purdy on the field in front of everyone.  :laugh:

4 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah Mahomes got it done when it mattered most, those scrambles alone won them the game. 

The dude is a different level of QB. 

The fact that he took this WR core and dragged them to the SB reminds me of Eli dragging the Oline and RBs to the 2011 SB. 

Yep... that run when everyone thought it was going to Pacheco on that needed play was great.  The refs were marking the balls short all night against KC.  One play was clearly a first down and they placed it one yard short.  Even the announcers said KC should challenge the spot.