SportsWrath

The "fuck up the draft position further" gamethread.

BlueInCanada

8 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Glad it got better under DiVito and Tyrod for some reason lol 

How much better?    10 points today against a 2 win team.      Redskins are the lowest ranked pass d in the league.   Saying this team looks “better” is just fucking dumb 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

But but but something about the roster or soemthibg about the Oline or something about the WRs!!!!

DJ lovers are like battered spouses at this point.  Too much football from 1968 for me to believe any of that bullshit. :laugh:

6 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

DJ lovers are like battered spouses at this point.  Too much football from 1968 for me to believe any of that bullshit. :laugh:

He gave us a road playoff win last year where he threw for two td’s passing for 300 yards and rushed for another 80 against the number 4 defense in the league.   

6 minutes ago, GorillaNJ said:

He gave us a road playoff win last year where he threw for two td’s passing for 300 yards and rushed for another 80 against the number 4 defense in the league.   

#4 defense? The fuck you smoking.

They were bottom 30 in yards allowed and 28 in points allowed. 

Bottom 25 in opponent first downs, 3rd down conversion rate and bottom 20 in rushing defense metrics.  

I said it during the regular season game thread, their defense was one of the worst in the NFL that was bailed out by Cousins heroics.

It's not like Jones beat the 2000 Ravens defense, more like the 2021 Giants defense lol 

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

IMG-0996.jpg#4 defense? The fuck you smoking.

They were bottom 30 in yards allowed and 28 in points allowed. 

Bottom 25 in opponent first downs, 3rd down conversion rate and bottom 20 in rushing defense metrics.  

I said it during the regular season game thread, their defense was one of the worst in the NFL that was bailed out by Cousins heroics.

It's not like Jones beat the 2000 Ravens defense, more like the 2021 Giants defense lol