SportsWrath

Evan Engram

BronxRik

Also in regards to Engram clearly he needed a change of environment, he was broken here, maybe it was the media or just his own pressures but the guy couldn't catch a football to save his mom's life.

Now he's Mr.Dependable. 

I mean I don't blame him going through the Shurmur and Judge years would be enough to break any player. 

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also in regards to Engram clearly he needed a change of environment, he was broken here, maybe it was the media or just his own pressures but the guy couldn't catch a football to save his mom's life.

Now he's Mr.Dependable. 

I mean I don't blame him going through the Shurmur and Judge years would be enough to break any player. 

He’s had a ton of drops this year too. Just not the team killing poorly timed drops he was known for.

10 hours ago, boohyah said:

I'd take Engram back on a 2 year contract at around 7-8 million a year.

A lot of players from those shitty years would have been better in this offense. Engram would have benefitted with Kafka.

I'd take him back but only on the condition that I can punch him in his stupid face as much as I want. Fuck that guy and I don't want to see him in our stadium ever again.

11 hours ago, boohyah said:

I'd take Engram back on a 2 year contract at around 7-8 million a year.

A lot of players from those shitty years would have been better in this offense. Engram would have benefitted with Kafka.

He'd probably revert back to his old self.   He is (and we are) better off where he is now.  

I think EE was largely misused and had drops at bad times that stood out.  Add in a developing offensive line and young QB...was just a perfect storm for a new location/fresh scenery.

I think the move benefitted both sides really.

Here's hoping for a reunion game in February!

12 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I think EE was largely misused and had drops at bad times that stood out.  Add in a developing offensive line and young QB...was just a perfect storm for a new location/fresh scenery.

I think the move benefitted both sides really.

Here's hoping for a reunion game in February!

nah I want the bills in super bowl.  

no matter what happens with us I want the bills to make the super bowl and lose(unless it’s against the cowboys or Eagles).